The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Events tagged with: Lecture/Talk
- JDLLM Lives in International Law: Philippe Chenu - March 17, 2011, 12:15 PM
- 2L Job Search Success: Interview with LASER FOCUS - March 17, 2011, 10:00 AM
- Social Entrepreneurship Law: Microfinance in the USA - March 16, 2011, 12:15 PM
- Course Selection Advice: Faculty Perspective - March 15, 2011, 12:15 PM
- Mostly Harmless: International Standard-Setting in Financial Market Regulation Since the Financial Crisis - March 15, 2011, 12:15 PM
- Nuts & Bolts of Judicial Clerkships - March 15, 2011, 12:15 PM
- Legal Practice in China: lunch with international LLM candidates and visiting scholars - March 15, 2011, 12:15 PM
- Presentation of paper "Federalism All the Way Down." - March 14, 2011, 5:30 PM
- Duke LLM in Law & Entrepreneurship Information Session - March 14, 2011, 12:30 PM
- Simpson Thacher Moot Court Board Panel - March 14, 2011, 12:15 PM
- The Debt Crisis - March 14, 2011, 12:15 PM
- The Secrets of Your Success: A Hiring Chair Shares Her Insights to the Offer Process - March 13, 2011, 12:15 PM
- New York Duke Law Club presents: Ethics Issues for Law Firm and In-House Lawyers - March 3, 2011, 6:30 PM
- Financial Regulation in a Federal System - March 3, 2011, 12:30 PM
- Supreme Court Moot Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., Petitioner v. Betty Dukes et al. - March 3, 2011, 12:15 PM
- Law and Social Science Workshop - March 3, 2011, 12:15 PM
- Top 10 Tips for LLMs to Prepare for the Bar Exam - March 3, 2011, 12:15 PM
- Duke in DC Information Session - March 2, 2011, 12:30 PM
- Clerkships - Student Panel - March 2, 2011, 12:15 PM
- Prosecuting and Judging Terrorism - March 2, 2011, 12:15 PM
- Barbri Discusses Bar exam review class procedures - March 1, 2011, 12:15 PM
- Legal Practice in Japan: Lunch with Japanese Legal Practitioners - March 1, 2011, 12:15 PM
- Inside the Professor's Studio: Kathy Bradley - February 28, 2011, 12:15 PM
- Juvenile Delinquency Cases in Japan - February 28, 2011, 12:15 PM
- The Agenda of the Roberts Court and The Will of the People - February 28, 2011, 12:15 PM