The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Events tagged with: Lecture/Talk
- Turning Citizens into Subjects: Why the Health Insurance Mandate is Unconstitutional - February 9, 2011, 7:30 PM
- The Business of Athlete Representation - February 9, 2011, 12:15 PM
- Association for Social Entrepreneurship & Innovation (ASEI) Kickoff Meeting - February 8, 2011, 12:30 PM
- 3Ls: Bridge to Practice Kick-Off - February 8, 2011, 12:15 PM
- Breakfast with Richard Epstein - February 4, 2011, 8:30 AM
- Not Your Daddy's Playboy: Stigmatizing Obscenity in Our Free Society - CANCELED - February 3, 2011, 12:15 PM
- NCBA Government & Public Sector Committee Student Panel - February 2, 2011, 12:15 PM
- Talk with Michael Higginbotham - February 1, 2011, 12:15 PM
- Inside the Professor's Studio: Bill Brown - February 1, 2011, 12:15 PM
- "Confronting Diversity Issues in the Workplace" - January 31, 2011, 12:15 PM
- Becoming a Negotiating Diva! - January 27, 2011, 6:30 PM
- Law and Social Science Workshop - January 27, 2011, 12:15 PM
- Private Equity Deals: Stories from the Front Lines with Debevoise & Plimpton - January 27, 2011, 12:15 PM
- Coming to America: the Story of Seven Burmese and sub-Saharan African Refugees' Journey - January 26, 2011, 12:15 PM
- How Enemies Become Friends: The Sources of Stable Peace - featuring Dr. Charles Kupchan, Georgetown University, author and guest speaker - January 25, 2011, 12:15 PM
- Finding and Funding Summer Public Interest Work - January 25, 2011, 12:15 PM
- Roundtable on Federal Government Engagement in Standards - January 25, 2011, 9:30 AM
- Understanding American Business Culture for International Lawyers - January 24, 2011, 3:00 PM
- War, Commerce, and International Law - featuring James Gathii, Albany Law School, author and guest speaker - January 19, 2011, 4:30 PM
- How to Conduct Informational Interviews & Network in the Job Search - January 19, 2011, 12:15 PM
- Health Reform 101 - January 18, 2011, 12:15 PM
- Justice Brennan: Liberal Champion - January 18, 2011, 12:15 PM
- VITA Tax Preparation Training and Exam Review - January 17, 2011, 9:30 AM
- 1Ls: An Information Session about the Charlotte Legal Diversity Clerkship - January 13, 2011, 4:00 PM
- Stanback Fellowship Information Session - January 13, 2011, 12:15 PM