Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Events tagged with: Lecture/Talk
- Anti-Corruption Investigations and the World Bank: Conversation with Robert Delonis, Integrity Vice Presidency of the World Bank - October 27, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Humanitarian Accountability: Litigation against United Nations for Cholera Outbreak in Haiti - October 26, 2015, 12:30 PM
- National Security Scholars at Fuqua Business School - October 26, 2015, 9:00 AM
- Ian Millhiser '06 - Injustices: The Supreme Court's History of Comforting the Comfortable and Afflicting the Afflicted - October 22, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Counseling a Pro Sports Team: A Panel Discussion with the General Counsels of the NFL's Carolina Panthers and NHL's Carolina Hurricanes - October 21, 2015, 12:30 PM
- United States v. Whitey Bulger: The True Whys and Hows - October 21, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Smile, You're on Camera- The Legal Implications of Technology Use for Law Enforcement - October 21, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Unaccompanied Minors from Central America and Special Immigrant Juvenile Status - October 20, 2015, 12:30 PM
- "Law and Place: A History of Durham" with Joseph Blocher, Professor of Law - October 9, 2015, 11:30 AM
- Private Violence: How do we begin to build a future without domestic violence using the law? - October 8, 2015, 5:30 PM
- Careers in International Law: Transnational Litigation and Antitrust - October 8, 2015, 12:30 PM
- The Other Nixon Scandal: Criminalizing Politics - October 8, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Annual Bernstein Lecture in Comparative Law - October 7, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Supreme Court Preview - October 5, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Careers in International Law: White Collar and Corporate Internal Investigations in Asia and the U.S., a Conversation with Aya Kobori '02 - September 30, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Discussing China's Economy with Gao Xiqing '86 - September 29, 2015, 12:30 PM
- The Role of International Banks in the Global Corruption Landscape - September 28, 2015, 12:30 PM
- A Day in the Life: Patent Work at an IP Boutique Law Firm - September 28, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Teaching Initiative: Teaching International Students - September 22, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Bar Talk - BARBRI Information Session - September 22, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Cybersecurity in the Post-OPM Hack Era - September 21, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Annual Frey Lecture in Intellectual Property - September 17, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Health Care Law Open Forum - September 15, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Same Sex Marriage & the Authority of Tradition - September 8, 2015, 5:00 PM
- Another Hurdle to Marriage Equality?: A Discussion with Mayor Kleinschmidt of Chapel Hill on North Carolina's Religious Exemption Bill - September 8, 2015, 12:30 PM