On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Events tagged with: Lecture/Talk
- Deflategate: A Discussion on the Ruling and the Upcoming Appeal - October 30, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Clinic Information Session - October 29, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Robert R. Wilson Lecture: "Under the Shield of the Law of Nations": Black Women and Children Refugees and the Rights of Humanity - October 28, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Anti-Corruption Investigations and the World Bank: Conversation with Robert Delonis, Integrity Vice Presidency of the World Bank - October 27, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Humanitarian Accountability: Litigation against United Nations for Cholera Outbreak in Haiti - October 26, 2015, 12:30 PM
- National Security Scholars at Fuqua Business School - October 26, 2015, 9:00 AM
- Ian Millhiser '06 - Injustices: The Supreme Court's History of Comforting the Comfortable and Afflicting the Afflicted - October 22, 2015, 12:30 PM
- United States v. Whitey Bulger: The True Whys and Hows - October 21, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Smile, You're on Camera- The Legal Implications of Technology Use for Law Enforcement - October 21, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Counseling a Pro Sports Team: A Panel Discussion with the General Counsels of the NFL's Carolina Panthers and NHL's Carolina Hurricanes - October 21, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Unaccompanied Minors from Central America and Special Immigrant Juvenile Status - October 20, 2015, 12:30 PM
- "Law and Place: A History of Durham" with Joseph Blocher, Professor of Law - October 9, 2015, 11:30 AM
- Private Violence: How do we begin to build a future without domestic violence using the law? - October 8, 2015, 5:30 PM
- The Other Nixon Scandal: Criminalizing Politics - October 8, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Careers in International Law: Transnational Litigation and Antitrust - October 8, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Annual Bernstein Lecture in Comparative Law - October 7, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Supreme Court Preview - October 5, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Careers in International Law: White Collar and Corporate Internal Investigations in Asia and the U.S., a Conversation with Aya Kobori '02 - September 30, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Discussing China's Economy with Gao Xiqing '86 - September 29, 2015, 12:30 PM
- The Role of International Banks in the Global Corruption Landscape - September 28, 2015, 12:30 PM
- A Day in the Life: Patent Work at an IP Boutique Law Firm - September 28, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Teaching Initiative: Teaching International Students - September 22, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Bar Talk - BARBRI Information Session - September 22, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Cybersecurity in the Post-OPM Hack Era - September 21, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Annual Frey Lecture in Intellectual Property - September 17, 2015, 12:30 PM