Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Events tagged with: Lecture/Talk
- Identifying and Managing Trauma, Loss and Resilience - March 24, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Prospects for Japanese Constitutional Change - March 23, 2015, 5:30 PM
- Life as a Big Law Associate: New York - March 23, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Careers in Entrepreneurship: Using a Law Degree Outside of a Law Firm - March 23, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Religious Conviction in the Public Square - March 23, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Can the Law Solve the Healthcare Crisis? Cutting Costs Through Restructuring, Regulation, and Innovation - March 20, 2015, 9:30 AM
- America's Greatest Lawyer: Abraham Lincoln in Private Law and Public Life - March 19, 2015, 5:15 PM
- Law and Market Strategy with Professor John M. de Figueiredo - March 19, 2015, 12:30 PM
- A Soldier Speaks - March 19, 2015, 12:30 PM
- CANCELED: Faculty Tech Talks - March 19, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Is the Rational Basis Test Unconstitutional? - March 18, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Starting Smart: Strategies for a Successful First Week on the Job - March 17, 2015, 12:30 PM
- CICL Lecture: The Social Foundations of World Trade - March 17, 2015, 12:30 PM
- The Future of Guantanamo Bay - March 17, 2015, 12:30 PM
- The real story of Taniguchi v. Kan Pacific Saipan - March 17, 2015, 12:30 PM
- CANCELED: Free Community College: A+ or F? - March 16, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Practicing Sports Law within the Law Firm - March 16, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Laws that Learn: Adaptive Regulation of Pharmaceuticals - March 6, 2015, 1:00 PM
- Brewery Law - March 5, 2015, 5:00 PM
- CANCELED: Faculty Tech Talks - March 5, 2015, 12:30 PM
- The Double Standard: Are Economic Rights Treated Differently? - March 5, 2015, 12:30 PM
- CANCELED: The First African American Women at Duke Law - March 5, 2015, 12:30 PM
- John Hope Franklin Centenary Lecture - March 4, 2015, 12:30 PM
- The Importance of Good Lawyering: The Honorable Beverly Martin of the Eleventh Circuit - March 3, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Practicing and Teaching Law in Japan and elsewhere: A Conversation with Colin Jones, Doshisha University Law School - March 3, 2015, 12:30 PM