Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
News & Galleries tagged with: magazine
- Exit this way - April 20, 2010
- Law Alumni Association honors graduates, professor for their dedication to Duke Law - April 16, 2010
- Lives in the Law: Associate Justice Stephen G. Breyer - April 15, 2010
- Lives in the Law: D. Todd Christofferson ’72 - March 17, 2010
- Baxter, Hynes debate what should be done about companies deemed "too big to fail" - March 11, 2010
- Duke entrepreneurs - March 01, 2010
- Katherine de Vos Devine JD/MA '10 - February 05, 2010
- Patrick Duggan JD/MA ’10 and Meredith Toole ’10 accepted into DOJ Honors Program - February 05, 2010
- The "course plus" - January 27, 2010
- The Dean's course - January 27, 2010
- Duke in D.C. and the new integrated learning model at Duke Law - January 27, 2010
- Donald Beskind LLM '77 - January 15, 2010
- Francis E. McGovern - January 05, 2010
- Center on Law, Race and Politics to host conference on race in America in honor of John Hope Franklin - January 05, 2010
- Marc Elias '93 - January 05, 2010
- Jaime Aleman '78 - January 05, 2010
- Justice Alito convenes a class - January 01, 2010
- Richard Salem '72 - December 08, 2009
- DELPF and USDA collaborate on ecosystem services markets symposium - October 24, 2009
- Atlanta luncheon honors Young as Alston & Bird chair - October 10, 2009
- New York City event selebrates Schmalbeck's Simpson Thacher chair - October 01, 2009
- International Criminal Court Student Network takes hold at Duke - January 01, 2009
- Magazine Archive -