Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
News & Galleries tagged with: magazine
- Duke entrepreneurs - March 01, 2010
- Patrick Duggan JD/MA ’10 and Meredith Toole ’10 accepted into DOJ Honors Program - February 05, 2010
- Katherine de Vos Devine JD/MA '10 - February 05, 2010
- Duke in D.C. and the new integrated learning model at Duke Law - January 27, 2010
- The "course plus" - January 27, 2010
- The Dean's course - January 27, 2010
- Donald Beskind LLM '77 - January 15, 2010
- Marc Elias '93 - January 05, 2010
- Jaime Aleman '78 - January 05, 2010
- Center on Law, Race and Politics to host conference on race in America in honor of John Hope Franklin - January 05, 2010
- Francis E. McGovern - January 05, 2010
- Justice Alito convenes a class - January 01, 2010
- Richard Salem '72 - December 08, 2009
- DELPF and USDA collaborate on ecosystem services markets symposium - October 24, 2009
- Atlanta luncheon honors Young as Alston & Bird chair - October 10, 2009
- New York City event selebrates Schmalbeck's Simpson Thacher chair - October 01, 2009
- International Criminal Court Student Network takes hold at Duke - January 01, 2009
- Magazine Archive -