The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Theft: A History of Music
Boyle and Jenkins of the Center for the Study of the Public Domain relate 2,000 years of musical history—and of musical borrowing—in comic book form.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
News & Galleries tagged with: Magazine Profile
- Don Willett JD/MA '92 - July 12, 2014
- Geovette Washington '92 - July 10, 2014
- Morgan Abbott '16 - July 10, 2014
- Steven Lepper '84 - July 09, 2014
- Clone of David Robinson II ’64 - December 11, 2012
- Clone of James D. Smith ’86 - December 11, 2012
- Clone of Noor Alfawzan LLM ’12 - December 11, 2012
- Clone of Chris Dusseault ’94 - July 09, 2012