Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Events tagged with: Multicultural/Identity
- Building a Career in a Second Language: an Advanced Communication Primer - November 4, 2016, 12:30 PM
- JD & LLM Social - September 29, 2016, 8:00 PM
- Panel on Human Trafficking - September 29, 2016, 5:30 PM
- NCBA International Law Panel - September 29, 2016, 12:30 PM
- International Food Fiesta and Fashion Show - September 28, 2016, 5:30 PM
- International Week Panel: Discussion on International Summer Work - September 28, 2016, 12:30 PM
- CANCELED: Coming to America: Personal Experiences and Challenges Shared by Refugees, Immigrants, and Other Foreign Residents - September 26, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Life as an International Lawyer: Conversation with Eugene Lao '95 - September 21, 2016, 12:30 PM
- LLM Pro Bono Opportunities - September 13, 2016, 12:30 PM
- International Law Society Kickoff - September 12, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Boat Cruise on Lake Geneva - Geneva, Switzerland - July 21, 2016, 8:00 PM
- HLSA General Body Meeting - March 25, 2016, 12:30 PM
- I'll Say What I Want: Hate Speech Policy and the First Amendment - February 22, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Does Stacey Dash Have a Point?: Discussing Whether or Not Black Culture Matters - February 17, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Same Sex Marriage & the Authority of Tradition - September 8, 2015, 5:00 PM
- Interdisciplinary Perspectives on LGBT Human Rights Advocacy - February 8, 2013, 8:45 AM