Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
News & Galleries tagged with: Pages from the past
- Letters Home - December 02, 2013
- The Pioneers: David Robinson II ’64 and Walter Johnson Jr. ’64 recall integrating Duke - April 16, 2012
- Forging memories on the playing field - October 18, 2011
- Bill McGuire ’33 - October 01, 2011
- Law Dames provided female fellowship at Duke - September 12, 2011
- The venerable, erudite, and somewhat eccentric Samuel Fox Mordecai - September 12, 2011
- Pages from the Past: Alumni remember Jack Latty - June 06, 2011
- The House That Jack Built - May 27, 2011