Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
News & Galleries tagged with: Pages from the past
- Letters Home - December 02, 2013
- The Pioneers: David Robinson II ’64 and Walter Johnson Jr. ’64 recall integrating Duke - April 16, 2012
- Forging memories on the playing field - October 18, 2011
- Bill McGuire ’33 - October 01, 2011
- Law Dames provided female fellowship at Duke - September 12, 2011
- The venerable, erudite, and somewhat eccentric Samuel Fox Mordecai - September 12, 2011
- Pages from the Past: Alumni remember Jack Latty - June 06, 2011
- The House That Jack Built - May 27, 2011