The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Cyber, Security & Surveillance: Truth & Consequences
» Duke Law hosts annual conference on law, ethics, and national security, Feb. 24-25.
News & Galleries tagged with: Pages from the past
- Letters Home - December 02, 2013
- The Pioneers: David Robinson II ’64 and Walter Johnson Jr. ’64 recall integrating Duke - April 16, 2012
- Forging memories on the playing field - October 18, 2011
- Bill McGuire ’33 - October 01, 2011
- The venerable, erudite, and somewhat eccentric Samuel Fox Mordecai - September 12, 2011
- Law Dames provided female fellowship at Duke - September 12, 2011
- Pages from the Past: Alumni remember Jack Latty - June 06, 2011
- The House That Jack Built - May 27, 2011