Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
News & Galleries tagged with: Pages from the past
- Letters Home - December 02, 2013
- The Pioneers: David Robinson II ’64 and Walter Johnson Jr. ’64 recall integrating Duke - April 16, 2012
- Forging memories on the playing field - October 18, 2011
- Bill McGuire ’33 - October 01, 2011
- The venerable, erudite, and somewhat eccentric Samuel Fox Mordecai - September 12, 2011
- Law Dames provided female fellowship at Duke - September 12, 2011
- Pages from the Past: Alumni remember Jack Latty - June 06, 2011
- The House That Jack Built - May 27, 2011