On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Events tagged with: Panel/Seminar/Colloquium
- Global Financial Markets Center Duke Directors Training - May 19, 2018, 8:00 AM
- A Conversation with Rebecca Rimel and Jim McMillian - March 28, 2018, 12:30 PM
- I HEART CA - March 26, 2018, 12:30 PM
- Using Sanctions to Combat Fraud and Corruption in International Development: a Conversation with Jamieson Smith of the World Bank - February 27, 2018, 11:30 AM
- I HEART NY - February 19, 2018, 11:30 AM
- Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy - Matthew Adler Faculty Book Celebration - February 13, 2018, 11:30 AM
- I HEART DC - February 12, 2018, 11:30 AM
- The Future of Net Neutrality - January 29, 2018, 11:30 AM
- Stateless Commerce: The Diamond Network and the Persistence of Relational Exchange - Faculty Author Celebration - January 17, 2018, 11:30 AM
- Careers in International Law: International Trade and Investment - November 30, 2017, 11:30 AM
- E-Discovery in Big Law - November 20, 2017, 11:30 AM
- Corporate Rights and International Law Seminar - November 17, 2017, 10:30 AM
- From Russia with Obstruction: President Trump and the Special Investigation - November 16, 2017, 11:30 AM
- Pride in the Courtroom: A Conversation with Judge Todd Hughes - November 15, 2017, 11:30 AM
- Lives in the Law: Congressman David Trott (L '85) - November 13, 2017, 11:30 AM
- Mergers & Acquisitions - November 9, 2017, 11:30 AM
- Taboo Trades and the Case of Kidney Exchange - November 2, 2017, 12:30 PM
- Durham Government and Politics: A Conversation with Steve Schewel - November 1, 2017, 12:30 PM
- Careers in Environmental Law: Environment and Natural Resources Division, U.S. Department of Justice - Patrick Duggan '10 - October 31, 2017, 12:30 PM
- A Life in Sports and the Law: A conversation with Billy Traurig (Carolina Hurricanes) and Scott Wilkinson (Atlanta Hawks) - October 30, 2017, 12:30 PM
- Law and the Conditions of Democracy Series - Conflicts of Interest and Government Ethics in the Age of Trump - October 27, 2017, 10:30 AM
- Universal Basic Income: A Primer - October 26, 2017, 12:30 PM
- From Animal Abuse to Domestic Violence - October 26, 2017, 12:30 PM
- Careers in Technology and Law - October 26, 2017, 12:30 PM
- A Conversation on Financial Regulation with Barney Frank and Sarah Bloom Raskin - October 25, 2017, 12:30 PM