Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Events tagged with: Panel/Seminar/Colloquium
- CANCELLED - Duke Journal of Gender, Law & Policy Annual Symposium: Gender Identity and Sexuality after Obergefell - February 29, 2016, 12:30 PM
- A decade after the Duke Lacrosse scandal: What have we learned? - February 29, 2016, 12:30 PM
- A Life in Sports and the Law - A Conversation with Adam Silver, NBA Commissioner - February 27, 2016, 1:30 PM
- Lunch with the Dean - February 24, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Outlaw -- 2nd Student Speakers Series: Let's talk about race - February 24, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Examining the Impact of Scalia's Death on Law, Politics - February 22, 2016, 4:00 PM
- Let's Finance a Deal: Women and Their Roles in Private Equity - February 22, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Discussion of Similarities and Differences between U.S. and Japanese Legal Systems - a conversation with Colin Jones '93 - February 22, 2016, 12:30 PM
- I'll Say What I Want: Hate Speech Policy and the First Amendment - February 22, 2016, 12:30 PM
- How Does She Do It? Paths, Priorities, and Compromises on the Road to Success - February 18, 2016, 5:30 PM
- Taxing or Regulation: What's the Best Way to Solve Environmental Problems? - February 18, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Does Stacey Dash Have a Point?: Discussing Whether or Not Black Culture Matters - February 17, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Inspirational Black Attorneys - A Panel Discussion in Honor of Black History Month - February 16, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Summer Institutes Meeting - February 16, 2016, 12:10 PM
- CANCELED: Oh the Places You'll Go: Maintaining Balance, Wherever You Work - February 15, 2016, 12:30 PM
- CANCELED: Security at What Cost? The UN Security Council in the age of failed states and international terrorism, a discussion with Michael Gilles L'10 and Howard Wachtel L'06 - February 15, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Deconstructing a Hate Crime - February 12, 2016, 6:00 PM
- Black Respectability Politics: Do They Still Matter? - February 11, 2016, 6:00 PM
- Judicial Review In An Objective Legal System - February 11, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Beyond Fossil Fuels: Renewable Energy in America's Future - February 9, 2016, 12:30 PM
- WLSA Coffee and Conversation with Professor Jennifer Jenkins - February 9, 2016, 11:00 AM
- Conservative v. Liberal in IP: (And What Does That Even Mean?) - February 8, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Corporate Law at an International Law Firm: Developing a Corporate Practice - February 8, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Red Hat Law Series: What is Open Source and Why Should I Care? - February 4, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Careers in International Law: International Trade & Development, a Conversation with John Simpkins '99 - February 4, 2016, 12:30 PM