Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Events tagged with: Panel/Seminar/Colloquium
- Careers in National Security Law - February 1, 2017, 12:30 PM
- Can He Do That? - Constitutionality and Force of Trump's EOs - January 31, 2017, 6:30 PM
- Counteracting Islamophobia: Rights, Policy, and Next Steps - January 27, 2017, 6:00 PM
- Artificial Intelligence and the Future of Lawyering - January 19, 2017, 12:30 PM
- Careers in International Law: Anti-Corruption Investigations at the World Bank: A Conversation with Robert Delonis - January 18, 2017, 12:30 PM
- Strategic Delegation? How Legislators Measure and Respond to Electoral Uncertainty - December 13, 2016, 3:30 PM
- CANCELED: The Impact of the Election in North Carolina - November 30, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Environmental Law in the Trump Administration - November 29, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Coming to America: Personal Perspectives from a Variety of Immigrants - November 21, 2016, 12:30 PM
- The Courts Under the Next President - November 17, 2016, 12:30 PM
- What does the 2016 election mean for women? - November 16, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Is a $15 Minimum Wage Good for the Poor? - November 15, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Reflections on the Justice Against Sponsors of Terrorism Act (JASTA) - Legal and Diplomatic Consequences - November 15, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Finance and Law Lunch - November 15, 2016, 11:30 AM
- Stories of a Holocaust Survivor: Nissan Mangel - November 10, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Autonomous Vehicles: Practical, Legal and Regulatory Concerns - November 10, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Exploring the Freedom of Religion - November 9, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Statutory Interpretation: How much should interpreters care how Congress really works? - November 7, 2016, 12:30 PM
- No New Gas Community Forum: Exploring Climate Solutions - November 3, 2016, 7:00 PM
- Freedom of Conscience or a Right to Discriminate? Liberty and Equality in Religious Schools - November 3, 2016, 12:30 PM
- The Evolution of International Conflict of Laws - November 2, 2016, 12:30 PM
- CANCELED: Getting Beyond Cardboard: Prosecutors, Defense Counsel, and Effective Representation - November 2, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Spark Career Event - November 1, 2016, 7:00 PM
- CANCELED: Crisis in Puerto Rico: Developments and Next Steps - November 1, 2016, 3:45 PM
- WLSA Coffee and Conversation with Professor Maggie Lemos - November 1, 2016, 3:00 PM