Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Events tagged with: Panel/Seminar/Colloquium
- Fisher Round Two: Is Affirmative Action Finished? - February 3, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Duke Law DC: Fighting Environmental Crimes - February 3, 2016, 8:30 AM
- RESCHEDULED - Lunch with the Dean - February 2, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Mock Trial Skills Session #3 - February 1, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Drone Nation: Policy, Ethics, Technology & America - February 1, 2016, 12:00 PM
- An Article V Convention of the States: Pandora's Box or a Return to First Principles? - January 28, 2016, 12:30 PM
- The EPA's Clean Power Plan: A Discussion of the Past, Present and Future - January 27, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Mock Trial Skills Session #2 - January 25, 2016, 12:30 PM
- CANCELED: Brazilian M&A: Challenges and Opportunities in the Year to Come - January 25, 2016, 12:30 PM
- LLM Alumni Panel II: Practicing litigation and arbitration in the U.S as an LLM graduate-a conversation with David Hamilton and Colm McInerney - January 20, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Mock Trial Skills Session #1 - January 20, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Biglaw Life as a First-Year Associate - January 19, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day Viewing and Discussion: Fruitvale Station - January 18, 2016, 3:00 PM
- Capital Markets Transactions and the Role of Attorneys - January 13, 2016, 12:30 PM
- VFF: The Power of Intention in Art and Medicine - December 4, 2015, 12:00 PM
- The Thirteenth Amendment and Civil Rights - November 19, 2015, 12:30 PM
- After Nature: A Politics for the Anthropocene with Jedediah Purdy - November 17, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Careers in Business Litigation: Securities and White Collar Corporate Crime - November 17, 2015, 12:30 PM
- The United States Senate and the 50 Shades of Federalism - November 17, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Duke University Town Hall Meeting - November 13, 2015, 12:00 PM
- Duke Law Student Scholarship Workshop: "Towards a common law of emergency: judicial review in an age of perpetual wars." - November 13, 2015, 9:00 AM
- When Video Evidence Isn't Enough: Comprehending Controversial Grand Jury Decisions in Light of Compelling Video Footage - November 12, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Lawyer2Entrepreneur (L2E) - November 12, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Alternative Legal Careers: Institute for Justice - November 10, 2015, 12:30 PM
- "Who cries for the black girl?": Exploring Issues of Erasure in the Black Lives Matter Movement - November 9, 2015, 12:30 PM