Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Events tagged with: Panel/Seminar/Colloquium
- The Law and Politics of Cancer - October 31, 2016, 12:30 PM
- LLM Alumni Panel II: Practicing Law in NYC - October 28, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Careers in International Law: The Legal Adviser's Office of the US Department of State - coffee & conversation with Susan Biniaz - October 27, 2016, 4:30 PM
- The Right to Abortion After Whole Woman's Health v. Hellerstedt - October 27, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Information Session for 1Ls about joint JD & LLM in International and Comparative Law - October 20, 2016, 12:30 PM
- National Coming Out Day -- Student Panel - October 20, 2016, 12:30 PM
- The 2016 Election and the Supreme Court - October 19, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Duke Forum for Law and Social Change Town Hall: U.S. Immigration Policy and Refugee Migration - October 17, 2016, 12:30 PM
- The Big Short: Viewing and Panel Discussion - October 6, 2016, 5:15 PM
- What it Means to be a Christian Attorney - October 6, 2016, 12:30 PM
- West Virginia v. EPA - Debriefing the Clean Power Plan Lawsuit - October 3, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Voisine v. United States: Domestic Violence and Gun Violence Protection - October 3, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Panel on Human Trafficking - September 29, 2016, 5:30 PM
- EvolveLaw - Legal Innovators Showcase - September 29, 2016, 5:30 PM
- Carcano v McCrory: A Look at the Lawsuit Challenging HB 2 - September 28, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Voter Protection Panel - September 26, 2016, 12:30 PM
- CANCELED: Coming to America: Personal Experiences and Challenges Shared by Refugees, Immigrants, and Other Foreign Residents - September 26, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Roundtable with Former Texas State Senator, Wendy Davis - September 23, 2016, 9:30 AM
- A Conversation with Judge Richard J. Leon - September 22, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Happy Birthday, Constitution! - September 21, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Summer Jobs in Sports and Entertainment: A Panel Discussion for 1Ls - September 20, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Women in International Law Roundtable - September 16, 2016, 8:00 AM
- Should the United States Withdraw its Military from the World Stage? - September 15, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Race, Justice, and Empathy: A Conversation Inspired by "Just Mercy" - September 9, 2016, 1:00 PM
- Interested in Pursuing a Career in Academia? - September 6, 2016, 12:30 PM