On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Events tagged with: Panel/Seminar/Colloquium
- LGBT Women's History Discussion - March 22, 2017, 12:30 PM
- Practicing Sports and Media Law - March 21, 2017, 12:30 PM
- The Future of Healthcare in the United States - March 21, 2017, 12:30 PM
- Finance and Law Lunch - March 21, 2017, 11:30 AM
- Introduction to Journals: Editors in Chief Panel - March 20, 2017, 12:30 PM
- Religious Perspectives on Death with Dignity and Other End of Life Concerns - March 20, 2017, 12:30 PM
- Feigning "Draining the Swamp": Ethics, Blurred Lines, and Conflicts of Interests in the Trump Administration - March 9, 2017, 12:30 PM
- CANCELLED - The Trump Administration and the Paris Climate Agreement: A Debate - March 9, 2017, 12:30 PM
- Demystifying Duke Law Journal - March 9, 2017, 12:30 PM
- CANCELED: Cadwalader Lunch and Learn - March 9, 2017, 12:30 PM
- CANCELLED - Careers in Health Law Panel - March 8, 2017, 12:30 PM
- Treaty Withdrawal & International Law - March 8, 2017, 12:30 PM
- Capital Markets & The Role of the Attorney - March 8, 2017, 12:30 PM
- The Emperor and the Constitution: Japan's Imperial Succession Question - March 7, 2017, 12:30 PM
- LLM Alumni Panel IV: Tips on Preparing for the Bar Exam - March 7, 2017, 12:30 PM
- US Privacy Law 101 and Career Tips - March 3, 2017, 1:00 PM
- Judge Gorsuch and the Supreme Court: What's Next? - March 1, 2017, 12:30 PM
- Securities Litigation and White Collar Defense Panel - March 1, 2017, 12:30 PM
- CANCELED: Defining Corruption: The Lawyers Who Tried and Argued the Supreme Court Case of McDonnell v. United States - March 1, 2017, 12:30 PM
- Careers in International Environmental Law: Coffee & Conversation with Jennifer Haverkamp - February 28, 2017, 4:00 PM
- Climate Negotiations After the Paris Agreement: Sustaining the Momentum? - February 28, 2017, 12:30 PM
- Ag-Gag Legislation: The First Amendment and Animal Agriculture - February 27, 2017, 12:30 PM
- Women in Transactional Law - February 27, 2017, 12:30 PM
- Labor and Human Rights in the Trump Era, at Home and Abroad - February 23, 2017, 4:30 PM
- Does the Constitution Give the President Important "Unchecked" Powers Over Foreign Affairs? - February 23, 2017, 12:30 PM