Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
Events tagged with: Panel/Seminar/Colloquium
- SOLIMENA Presents: Coffee with Rindala Beydoun, Leading Corporate Attorney in the Middle East - September 21, 2015, 12:45 PM
- Introduction to Corporate Law Panel - September 21, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Constitution Day 2015: The Constitutional Authority of Tradition - September 17, 2015, 3:15 PM
- Interested in Becoming a Law Professor? - September 16, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Black Lives, Atticus Finch, and the Ethics of Legal Fictions - September 16, 2015, 12:30 PM
- CLS Kickoff: What Does it Mean to be a Christian Law Student? - September 14, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Culp Colloquium - May 21, 2015, 8:00 AM
- Carolinas Legal Writing Colloquium - May 15, 2015, 8:00 AM
- 2014-15 Health Policy Lecture Series Panel: "Healthcare Informatics" - April 22, 2015, 6:00 PM
- Taking the expat plunge - a conversation with Linda Behnke '13 and Eric Arbizo '13 on living and practicing law in Cambodia - April 17, 2015, 3:30 PM
- "The Legacy of Ruth Bader Ginsburg" Lunch Discussion - April 17, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Conversation with Eugene Lao '95, Vice President and Deputy General Counsel at Docusign - April 16, 2015, 2:00 PM
- "Human Rights and Human Trafficking," part of the Wealth, Inequality and the Law: Discussion & Action Series - April 13, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Race and Firearms: A Conversation with Historian Clayton Cramer and Duke Law Professor Darrell Miller - April 13, 2015, 12:30 PM
- What Every First Year Associate Should Know About a Health Care Transaction - April 13, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Students Speak-Out - April 9, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Integrating Faith and Work: What does it mean to be a Christian Lawyer? - April 8, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Adjudicating Sexual Assault on College Campuses: What Law Students Need to Know Now and as Future Advocates - April 8, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Patients with Passports: Medical Tourism, Law, and Ethics - April 7, 2015, 5:00 PM
- WLSA Coffee & Conversation: Professor Jayne Huckerby - April 6, 2015, 5:15 PM
- "Environmental Justice," part of the Wealth, Inequality and the Law: Discussion & Action Series - April 6, 2015, 12:30 PM
- 1L Introduction to Journals: Panel Discussion - April 3, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Innovation Through Regulation? Net Neutrality and the Open Internet - April 2, 2015, 12:30 PM
- CANCELED: BLS: In-House Counsel Panel - April 1, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Gun Control and the Second Amendment - April 1, 2015, 12:30 PM