Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Events tagged with: Panel/Seminar/Colloquium
- A Life in Sports and the Law - A Conversation with Adam Silver, NBA Commissioner - February 27, 2016, 1:30 PM
- Lunch with the Dean - February 24, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Outlaw -- 2nd Student Speakers Series: Let's talk about race - February 24, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Examining the Impact of Scalia's Death on Law, Politics - February 22, 2016, 4:00 PM
- Let's Finance a Deal: Women and Their Roles in Private Equity - February 22, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Discussion of Similarities and Differences between U.S. and Japanese Legal Systems - a conversation with Colin Jones '93 - February 22, 2016, 12:30 PM
- I'll Say What I Want: Hate Speech Policy and the First Amendment - February 22, 2016, 12:30 PM
- How Does She Do It? Paths, Priorities, and Compromises on the Road to Success - February 18, 2016, 5:30 PM
- Taxing or Regulation: What's the Best Way to Solve Environmental Problems? - February 18, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Does Stacey Dash Have a Point?: Discussing Whether or Not Black Culture Matters - February 17, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Inspirational Black Attorneys - A Panel Discussion in Honor of Black History Month - February 16, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Summer Institutes Meeting - February 16, 2016, 12:10 PM
- CANCELED: Oh the Places You'll Go: Maintaining Balance, Wherever You Work - February 15, 2016, 12:30 PM
- CANCELED: Security at What Cost? The UN Security Council in the age of failed states and international terrorism, a discussion with Michael Gilles L'10 and Howard Wachtel L'06 - February 15, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Deconstructing a Hate Crime - February 12, 2016, 6:00 PM
- Black Respectability Politics: Do They Still Matter? - February 11, 2016, 6:00 PM
- Judicial Review In An Objective Legal System - February 11, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Beyond Fossil Fuels: Renewable Energy in America's Future - February 9, 2016, 12:30 PM
- WLSA Coffee and Conversation with Professor Jennifer Jenkins - February 9, 2016, 11:00 AM
- Conservative v. Liberal in IP: (And What Does That Even Mean?) - February 8, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Corporate Law at an International Law Firm: Developing a Corporate Practice - February 8, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Red Hat Law Series: What is Open Source and Why Should I Care? - February 4, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Careers in International Law: International Trade & Development, a Conversation with John Simpkins '99 - February 4, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Fisher Round Two: Is Affirmative Action Finished? - February 3, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Duke Law DC: Fighting Environmental Crimes - February 3, 2016, 8:30 AM