Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Events tagged with: Panel/Seminar/Colloquium
- RESCHEDULED - Lunch with the Dean - February 2, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Mock Trial Skills Session #3 - February 1, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Drone Nation: Policy, Ethics, Technology & America - February 1, 2016, 12:00 PM
- An Article V Convention of the States: Pandora's Box or a Return to First Principles? - January 28, 2016, 12:30 PM
- The EPA's Clean Power Plan: A Discussion of the Past, Present and Future - January 27, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Mock Trial Skills Session #2 - January 25, 2016, 12:30 PM
- CANCELED: Brazilian M&A: Challenges and Opportunities in the Year to Come - January 25, 2016, 12:30 PM
- LLM Alumni Panel II: Practicing litigation and arbitration in the U.S as an LLM graduate-a conversation with David Hamilton and Colm McInerney - January 20, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Mock Trial Skills Session #1 - January 20, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Biglaw Life as a First-Year Associate - January 19, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day Viewing and Discussion: Fruitvale Station - January 18, 2016, 3:00 PM
- Capital Markets Transactions and the Role of Attorneys - January 13, 2016, 12:30 PM
- VFF: The Power of Intention in Art and Medicine - December 4, 2015, 12:00 PM
- The Thirteenth Amendment and Civil Rights - November 19, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Careers in Business Litigation: Securities and White Collar Corporate Crime - November 17, 2015, 12:30 PM
- After Nature: A Politics for the Anthropocene with Jedediah Purdy - November 17, 2015, 12:30 PM
- The United States Senate and the 50 Shades of Federalism - November 17, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Duke University Town Hall Meeting - November 13, 2015, 12:00 PM
- Duke Law Student Scholarship Workshop: "Towards a common law of emergency: judicial review in an age of perpetual wars." - November 13, 2015, 9:00 AM
- Lawyer2Entrepreneur (L2E) - November 12, 2015, 12:30 PM
- When Video Evidence Isn't Enough: Comprehending Controversial Grand Jury Decisions in Light of Compelling Video Footage - November 12, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Alternative Legal Careers: Institute for Justice - November 10, 2015, 12:30 PM
- "Who cries for the black girl?": Exploring Issues of Erasure in the Black Lives Matter Movement - November 9, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Open Secrets: Snowden, Wikileaks, and The First Amendment - November 6, 2015, 12:30 PM
- After Obergefell: The Future of the Equal Protection Clause? - November 5, 2015, 12:30 PM