Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Events tagged with: Panel/Seminar/Colloquium
- The United States' Role in the Middle Eastern and European Refugee Crisis - November 4, 2015, 12:30 PM
- A Conversation with Professor Helen Alvare - November 3, 2015, 2:30 PM
- Deflategate: A Discussion on the Ruling and the Upcoming Appeal - October 30, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Anatomy of an M&A Deal - October 26, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Smile, You're on Camera- The Legal Implications of Technology Use for Law Enforcement - October 21, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Supreme Court Roundup - October 20, 2015, 12:30 PM
- 37th Annual Duke University Estate Planning Conference - October 15, 2015, 2:50 PM
- LLM Alumni Panel on Career Opportunities in the U.S. - October 9, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Private Violence: How do we begin to build a future without domestic violence using the law? - October 8, 2015, 5:30 PM
- National Coming Out Day - Share Our Stories - October 8, 2015, 12:30 PM
- 2015: A Landmark Year for Sustainable Development Finance: A Conversation with Manuel Sager, Director-General of the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC) - October 5, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Introduction to Careers in Business Litigation - October 5, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Inequality and the Law: What's the State's Role? - October 5, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Duke-Yale Foreign Relations Law Roundtable - October 3, 2015, 8:00 AM
- Hyphenated Americans: Immigrant Identity and Policy - October 1, 2015, 5:30 PM
- NCBA International Law Panel - October 1, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Summer Jobs in Sports and Entertainment: A Panel Discussion for 1Ls - October 1, 2015, 12:30 PM
- CANCELED: Conversation with Ed Whelan - October 1, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Documentary Film Screening & Discussion - September 29, 2015, 5:30 PM
- International Week Panel: Discussion on International Summer Work - September 29, 2015, 12:30 PM
- A Day in the Life: Patent Work at an IP Boutique Law Firm - September 28, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Science & Society Roundtable with Nita A. Farahany - Governing Reproduction - September 24, 2015, 12:00 PM
- WLSA Coffee & Conversation - September 21, 2015, 4:45 PM
- SOLIMENA Presents: Coffee with Rindala Beydoun, Leading Corporate Attorney in the Middle East - September 21, 2015, 12:45 PM
- Introduction to Corporate Law Panel - September 21, 2015, 12:30 PM