Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Theft: A History of Music
Boyle and Jenkins of the Center for the Study of the Public Domain relate 2,000 years of musical history—and of musical borrowing—in comic book form.
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Events tagged with: Party
- Graduation Family Barbecue - May 12, 2017, 5:00 PM
- Graduation Gala - May 11, 2017, 7:00 PM
- Faculty & Staff Holiday Lunch - December 15, 2015, 12:00 PM
- Lunar New Year Celebration - February 19, 2015, 5:00 PM
- Innocence Project party - May 1, 2013, 5:00 PM
- Last day of class: Celebration for 1L's - November 29, 2012, 4:30 PM
- Summer Welcome Party for Alumni & Students in Northern California - June 20, 2012, 6:00 PM
- First Annual Holiday Party - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - December 14, 2011, 6:00 PM