Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Events tagged with: Party
- Faculty & Staff Holiday Lunch - December 15, 2015, 12:00 PM
- Lunar New Year Celebration - February 19, 2015, 5:00 PM
- Innocence Project party - May 1, 2013, 5:00 PM
- Last day of class: Celebration for 1L's - November 29, 2012, 4:30 PM
- Summer Welcome Party for Alumni & Students in Northern California - June 20, 2012, 6:00 PM
- First Annual Holiday Party - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - December 14, 2011, 6:00 PM