Duke Law Magazine
Two IP scholars present the history of music as an epic battle between creativity and control.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Events tagged with: Party
- Graduation Family Barbecue - May 11, 2018, 5:00 PM
- Graduation Gala - May 10, 2018, 7:00 PM
- International Food Fiesta and Fashion Show - September 27, 2017, 5:30 PM
- Graduation Family Barbecue - May 12, 2017, 5:00 PM
- Graduation Gala - May 11, 2017, 7:00 PM
- Faculty & Staff Holiday Lunch - December 15, 2015, 12:00 PM
- Lunar New Year Celebration - February 19, 2015, 5:00 PM
- Innocence Project party - May 1, 2013, 5:00 PM
- Last day of class: Celebration for 1L's - November 29, 2012, 4:30 PM
- Summer Welcome Party for Alumni & Students in Northern California - June 20, 2012, 6:00 PM
- First Annual Holiday Party - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - December 14, 2011, 6:00 PM