On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
News & Galleries tagged with: Profile - Faculty
- Emerging scholars Greene and Zhang join governing faculty - July 14, 2014
- Jeff Ward is Blue Devil of the Week - June 24, 2013
- 5 Questions for Rebecca Rich - November 16, 2012
- 5 Questions for Curt Bradley - November 05, 2012
- 5 Questions for Jeff Powell - September 26, 2012