Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
News & Galleries tagged with: Profile - Faculty
- Emerging scholars Greene and Zhang join governing faculty - July 14, 2014
- Jeff Ward is Blue Devil of the Week - June 24, 2013
- 5 Questions for Rebecca Rich - November 16, 2012
- 5 Questions for Curt Bradley - November 05, 2012
- 5 Questions for Jeff Powell - September 26, 2012