Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
News & Galleries tagged with: Profile - Faculty
- Emerging scholars Greene and Zhang join governing faculty - July 14, 2014
- Jeff Ward is Blue Devil of the Week - June 24, 2013
- 5 Questions for Rebecca Rich - November 16, 2012
- 5 Questions for Curt Bradley - November 05, 2012
- 5 Questions for Jeff Powell - September 26, 2012