The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Theft: A History of Music
Boyle and Jenkins of the Center for the Study of the Public Domain relate 2,000 years of musical history—and of musical borrowing—in comic book form.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Profile - Staff
- Stella Boswell is the Blue Devil of the Week - March 11, 2013
- 5 Questions for Elizabeth Green - January 04, 2013
- 5 Questions for Jean Brooks - December 05, 2012
- 5 Questions for Rochelle Newton-Brown - November 16, 2012
- 5 Questions for John Ahlers - November 05, 2012
- 5 Questions for Dawn Cronce - October 12, 2012
- 5 Questions for Stella Boswell - September 26, 2012
- 5 Questions for Valerie Marino - September 10, 2012
- 5 Questions for Briana Brake - August 13, 2012
- 5 Questions for Anna Walker - August 01, 2012
- Gill named Facilities Management Employee of the Year - Dec. 13, 2012 -