Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Profile - Faculty
- Emerging scholars Greene and Zhang join governing faculty - July 14, 2014
- Jeff Ward is Blue Devil of the Week - June 24, 2013
- 5 Questions for Rebecca Rich - November 16, 2012
- 5 Questions for Curt Bradley - November 05, 2012
- 5 Questions for Jeff Powell - September 26, 2012