The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
News & Galleries tagged with: Profile - Faculty
- Emerging scholars Greene and Zhang join governing faculty - July 14, 2014
- Jeff Ward is Blue Devil of the Week - June 24, 2013
- 5 Questions for Rebecca Rich - November 16, 2012
- 5 Questions for Curt Bradley - November 05, 2012
- 5 Questions for Jeff Powell - September 26, 2012