A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
News & Galleries tagged with: Profile - International Student
- Vasil (Sandro) Bibilashvili LLM '11 - April 13, 2011
- Samuel (Sam) Liao LLM '11 - April 12, 2011
- Jaime de Larraechea LLM '11 - April 06, 2011
- Lior Ostashinsky LLM '11 - March 31, 2011
- Negar Amir-Haeri LLM ’11 - January 14, 2011
- Bettina Roberts JD/LLM '10 - September 17, 2010
- Maciej Borowicz LLM '10 - May 01, 2010
- Vanessa Jacob Heck LLM '10 - April 22, 2010
- Francisco Javier Martinez Fernandez LLM '10 - April 10, 2010
- Cameron Hosie LLM '10 - April 01, 2010