Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Duke Law Magazine
Two IP scholars present the history of music as an epic battle between creativity and control.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Profile - Staff
- Stella Boswell is the Blue Devil of the Week - March 11, 2013
- 5 Questions for Elizabeth Green - January 04, 2013
- 5 Questions for Jean Brooks - December 05, 2012
- 5 Questions for Rochelle Newton-Brown - November 16, 2012
- 5 Questions for John Ahlers - November 05, 2012
- 5 Questions for Dawn Cronce - October 12, 2012
- 5 Questions for Stella Boswell - September 26, 2012
- 5 Questions for Valerie Marino - September 10, 2012
- 5 Questions for Briana Brake - August 13, 2012
- 5 Questions for Anna Walker - August 01, 2012
- Gill named Facilities Management Employee of the Year - Dec. 13, 2012 -