Kerry Abrams selected as next dean of Duke Law School
Abrams, vice provost for faculty affairs and professor of law at the University of Virginia, is a leading scholar of immigration and family law.
The history of firearms regulation
Professors Blocher and Miller compile comprehensive historical gun law database.
$10 million gift establishes Carl and Susan Bolch Judicial Institute
The Bolch Judicial Institute will be dedicated to bettering the human condition through studying and promoting the rule of law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Profile - Staff
- Stella Boswell is the Blue Devil of the Week - March 11, 2013
- 5 Questions for Elizabeth Green - January 04, 2013
- 5 Questions for Jean Brooks - December 05, 2012
- 5 Questions for Rochelle Newton-Brown - November 16, 2012
- 5 Questions for John Ahlers - November 05, 2012
- 5 Questions for Dawn Cronce - October 12, 2012
- 5 Questions for Stella Boswell - September 26, 2012
- 5 Questions for Valerie Marino - September 10, 2012
- 5 Questions for Briana Brake - August 13, 2012
- 5 Questions for Anna Walker - August 01, 2012
- Gill named Facilities Management Employee of the Year - Dec. 13, 2012 -