Duke Law community explores need for 'uncomfortable conversations' about diversity.
A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
News & Galleries tagged with: Profile - Staff
- Stella Boswell is the Blue Devil of the Week - March 11, 2013
- 5 Questions for Elizabeth Green - January 04, 2013
- 5 Questions for Jean Brooks - December 05, 2012
- 5 Questions for Rochelle Newton-Brown - November 16, 2012
- 5 Questions for John Ahlers - November 05, 2012
- 5 Questions for Dawn Cronce - October 12, 2012
- 5 Questions for Stella Boswell - September 26, 2012
- 5 Questions for Valerie Marino - September 10, 2012
- 5 Questions for Briana Brake - August 13, 2012
- 5 Questions for Anna Walker - August 01, 2012
- Gill named Facilities Management Employee of the Year - Dec. 13, 2012 -