Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
News & Galleries tagged with: Program in Public Law
- Blocher and Gordon join ACLU-NC Board of Directors - May 23, 2017
- Dellinger: Trump should appoint a Democrat to head FBI - May 17, 2017
- Siegel discusses the importance of constitutional norms - May 17, 2017
- Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch to speak at 2017 hooding ceremony - April 03, 2017
- Duke Law hosts ACS Student Convention, “Call to Action: Solidarity in the States” March 31 - March 22, 2017
- Siegel on Gorsuch: Originalist or "living constitutionalist"? - March 22, 2017
- Blocher's new book asks how and why First Amendment applies to speech without words or clear meaning - March 06, 2017
- Siegel: "American constitutional government will be in danger if others acquiesce in Trump’s apparent belief that he is entitled to his own facts" - March 02, 2017
- Siegel lays out steps for "reciprocal legitimation" between Supreme Court and lower courts in response to attacks on judiciary - February 15, 2017
- Bradley and Siegel analyze prospects for Trump-era judicial and media independence in the event of a terrorist attack - February 09, 2017
- Siegel analyzes chances of Kennedy stepping down from Supreme Court - February 06, 2017
- Sawchak '89 and Elliott '93 appointed to senior leadership posts in N.C. Department of Justice - January 18, 2017
- Sachs elected to American Law Institute - January 10, 2017
- Siegel article investigates interaction of Supreme Court and lower courts - December 08, 2016
- Bradley discusses prospect of U.S. exiting trade agreements and treaties - November 14, 2016
- Siegel says Burr's pledge to stonewall any Clinton Supreme Court nominee takes U.S. down "very dangerous road" - November 02, 2016
- Siegel: Burr's comments on blocking Supreme Court nominee are "without precedent" - November 01, 2016
- Schroeder interprets and debates Constitution's vesting clause - September 19, 2016
- Podcast: Schroeder discusses Article II and executive power - September 16, 2016
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg recaps the Supreme Court term in conversation with Prof. Neil Siegel at D.C. Summer Institute event - August 12, 2016
- U.S. District Judge Timothy Corrigan ’81 reflects on criminal sentencing - August 09, 2016
- Purdy: The 2016 presidential race represents a repudiation of Obama’s belief in policies that can benefit all Americans - July 26, 2016
- New Siegel paper on Obergefell and the relationship between Supreme Court and lower courts comes highly recommended by legal blog - July 18, 2016
- Blocher comments on tendency for gun sales to surge after mass shootings - July 06, 2016
- Duke Law reviews the 2015-2016 Supreme Court term - July 06, 2016