Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
News & Galleries tagged with: Program in Public Law
- Siegel analyzes Supreme Court's "reassuring and concerning" abortion ruling - July 05, 2016
- Charles, Dellinger review 2015-2016 Supreme Court term - July 01, 2016
- Siegel: Supreme Court victory should still give pause to abortion rights advocates - June 28, 2016
- Young, Dellinger reflect on implications of Supreme Court's one-sentence order in U.S. v. Texas - June 24, 2016
- Young: Texas’s success in immigration lawsuit means more state governments are likely “to challenge the lawfulness of national action” - June 24, 2016
- Dellinger: The Supreme Court's non-decision on immigration "represents a signal failure of democracy." - June 24, 2016
- "Justice with hope:" A conversation with Judge Joe Webster LLM '16 - June 21, 2016
- Purdy discusses political developments - June 20, 2016
- Benjamin: Mere transmission of speech via Internet does not implicate First Amendment - June 17, 2016
- Benjamin questions constitutionality of NY governor's order for state to boycott supporters of the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement - June 17, 2016
- Purdy participates in forum on the origins and future of a split among Democrats - June 14, 2016
- Siegel proposes a "litmus test for racism" in Trump's remarks on judicial recusal - June 10, 2016
- Siegel named to American Constitution Society's Board of Academic Advisors - June 09, 2016
- Purdy posits Trump's rise as a symptom of too little democracy - May 27, 2016
- Powell discusses the constitutionality of the U.S. drone war and his new book, "Targeting Americans" - May 20, 2016
- Siegel on Senate's Supreme Court stall: "We’re dealing with territory we haven’t ventured into for 150 years" - April 28, 2016
- Siegel analyzes GOP's Supreme Court confirmation stance - April 15, 2016
- Millhiser '06 considers the qualities, beyond top credentials, make a superb justice - March 21, 2016
- Siegel: American people will decide Supreme Court's future anyway - March 03, 2016
- Siegel: Given age of current justices, Scalia's replacement is unlikely to decide Supreme Court's ideology "for generations" - February 23, 2016
- New article by Siegel and Bradley sheds light on constitutional conventions and replacing Justice Scalia - February 14, 2016
- Bradley and Siegel analyze historical practice and judicial separation of powers - January 27, 2016
- Siegel testifies on judicial activism and the Supreme Court - January 06, 2016
- Podcast: Siegel discusses upcoming Supreme Court affirmative action case - December 03, 2015
- Siegel joins law profs in asking Obama to take executive action on gun violence - November 13, 2015