On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
News & Galleries tagged with: Program in Public Law
- Scholars examine the work of Stanley Hauerwas - September 09, 2011
- Conference examines constitutionality of health care law, Sept. 16 - September 03, 2011
- Ten years after 9-11, Duke examines the legal landscape - September 02, 2011
- Dudziak reflects on what 9-11 really changed - September 01, 2011
- Theological Argument in Law: Engaging with Stanley Hauerwas - August 26, 2011
- Bernstein Lecture, Sept. 8: South African Justice Edwin Cameron - August 26, 2011
- Linnartz: Immigration reform is key to job creation - August 25, 2011
- Live webcast today - August 22, 2011
- Theological Argument in Law: Engaging with Stanley Hauerwas - August 18, 2011
- Siegel participates in online debate on the Constitution and federal power - August 07, 2011
- Levy article compares appellate court case management - August 04, 2011
- DeMott's amica brief is a Supreme Court rarity - August 03, 2011
- Siegel argues for constitutionality of ACA's "individual mandate" - August 01, 2011
- Balkin weighs in on Siegel/Lash online debate - August 01, 2011
- Griffin testifies on planned public corruption legislation July 26 - July 26, 2011
- Dellinger participates in Slate's Supreme Court "Year in Review" - June 24, 2011
- Duke Law announces new Center for Judicial Studies - June 06, 2011
- Dunlap comments on Pentagon's new cyber strategy - May 31, 2011
- Siegel says individual mandate in ACA falls within scope of commerce power - May 23, 2011
- Bradley says constraints on presidential war powers are primarily political, not legal - May 23, 2011
- Siegel says problem of uninsured "free-riders" not confined to states - May 20, 2011
- Ninth Circuit ruling in Second Amendment case quotes Blocher article - May 03, 2011
- Bin Laden's death a setback, but Al-Qaeda "won't unravel" says Dunlap - May 03, 2011
- Christie writes about the conflict between freedom of speech and other rights and values - April 28, 2011
- Bradley reflects on moral considerations of war - April 25, 2011