New Duke Law research center focuses on gun rights and regulation
Second Amendment scholars Joseph Blocher and Darrell Miller co-direct the Duke Center for Firearms Law.
Duke Center on Law, Race and Politics and Law in Slavery and Freedom Project of the University of Michigan host conference on historical period that set the stage for the Civil Rights movement, Mar. 1-2.
Duke’s Center on Law, Ethics and National Security considers key cybersecurity, terrorism, and national security challenges, February 22-23.
Investigating N.C.'s role in CIA renditions
Faculty, students examine state’s ties to apprehension, detention, and transport of terror suspects to be tortured outside the U.S.
News & Galleries tagged with: Program in Public Law
- New for spring 2012: Legislation and Statutory Interpretation - November 14, 2011
- Silliman nominated to the U.S. Court of Military Commission Review - November 10, 2011
- Hu comments on Supreme Court GPS case, growth of cybersurveillance - November 10, 2011
- Duke Law grads face off in Nov. 8 Supreme Court case - November 07, 2011
- Holloway reflects on the Clarence Thomas confirmation hearings - October 26, 2011
- Coleman comments on poll showing ebbing support for death penalty - October 18, 2011
- Yarger ’08 secures clerkship with Justice Clarence Thomas - October 06, 2011
- Schroeder discusses confirmation process for federal judges - October 06, 2011
- Blocher cited in DC Circuit Second Amendment ruling - October 05, 2011
- U.S. Treasury official to address state of TARP Oct. 3 - September 30, 2011
- Siegel addresses healthcare act's minimum coverage provision in new paper - September 22, 2011
- Charles: History will judge the peril or promise of transracial universalism - September 22, 2011
- Siegel paper recommended by legal blog - September 21, 2011
- Siegel comments on healthcare act court rulings - September 20, 2011
- Scholars examine the work of Stanley Hauerwas - September 09, 2011
- Conference examines constitutionality of health care law, Sept. 16 - September 03, 2011
- Ten years after 9-11, Duke examines the legal landscape - September 02, 2011
- Dudziak reflects on what 9-11 really changed - September 01, 2011
- Bernstein Lecture, Sept. 8: South African Justice Edwin Cameron - August 26, 2011
- Theological Argument in Law: Engaging with Stanley Hauerwas - August 26, 2011
- Linnartz: Immigration reform is key to job creation - August 25, 2011
- Live webcast today - August 22, 2011
- Theological Argument in Law: Engaging with Stanley Hauerwas - August 18, 2011
- Siegel participates in online debate on the Constitution and federal power - August 07, 2011
- Levy article compares appellate court case management - August 04, 2011