Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
News & Galleries tagged with: Program in Public Law
- Inazu '00 comments on Supreme Court ruling in Christian Legal Society case - July 01, 2010
- How World Cup soccer explains the Supreme Court - June 23, 2010
- Carrington discusses whether retired justices should be called back to the Supreme Court - June 17, 2010
- Dedicated to the art and craft of judging - June 03, 2010
- Young discusses Supreme Court decision in Jones v. Harris - May 26, 2010
- Forthcoming Siegel article cited - May 18, 2010
- Elena Kagan is a progressive on executive power - May 12, 2010
- Should Kagan's lack of judicial experience matter? - May 12, 2010
- Kagan's confirmation likely, local experts say - May 11, 2010
- Replacing Justice Stevens: The people's justice - April 29, 2010
- Schroeder confirmed as head of Office of Legal Policy - April 21, 2010
- Lives in the Law: Associate Justice Stephen G. Breyer - April 15, 2010
- Duke Law celebrates a third Supreme Court clerkship - April 06, 2010
- Siegel discusses states' rights - March 23, 2010
- Blocher says Supreme Court ruling in McDonald v. Chicago will clarify scope of gun rights - February 26, 2010
- Sen. Ted Kaufman writes about his success in the Senate - February 24, 2010
- Debating diversity on the federal bench - February 23, 2010
- Kaufman: Best defense in Afghanistan is good governance - November 25, 2009
- Kaufman discusses shift from staff to senator - November 13, 2009
- Duke in D.C. expands in spring 2010 semester to DOJ’s Civil Rights Division - October 21, 2009
- The Souter Legacy - September 25, 2009
- Schroeder approved by committee to head Office of Legal Policy - July 29, 2009
- Obama's proposed Guantanamo legal plan rife with problems - May 22, 2009
- Professor Christopher Schroeder nominated for key administration position - May 22, 2009
- White House reverses decision on abuse photos - May 14, 2009