Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
News & Galleries tagged with: Program in Public Law
- Evelyn Higginbotham visits Duke as inaugural John Hope Franklin Chair - August 23, 2010
- Dellinger defends birthright citizenship - August 11, 2010
- Third Circuit cites Blocher in Second Amendment case - July 30, 2010
- Inazu '00 comments on Supreme Court ruling in Christian Legal Society case - July 01, 2010
- How World Cup soccer explains the Supreme Court - June 23, 2010
- Carrington discusses whether retired justices should be called back to the Supreme Court - June 17, 2010
- Dedicated to the art and craft of judging - June 03, 2010
- Young discusses Supreme Court decision in Jones v. Harris - May 26, 2010
- Forthcoming Siegel article cited - May 18, 2010
- Should Kagan's lack of judicial experience matter? - May 12, 2010
- Elena Kagan is a progressive on executive power - May 12, 2010
- Kagan's confirmation likely, local experts say - May 11, 2010
- Replacing Justice Stevens: The people's justice - April 29, 2010
- Schroeder confirmed as head of Office of Legal Policy - April 21, 2010
- Lives in the Law: Associate Justice Stephen G. Breyer - April 15, 2010
- Duke Law celebrates a third Supreme Court clerkship - April 06, 2010
- Siegel discusses states' rights - March 23, 2010
- Blocher says Supreme Court ruling in McDonald v. Chicago will clarify scope of gun rights - February 26, 2010
- Sen. Ted Kaufman writes about his success in the Senate - February 24, 2010
- Debating diversity on the federal bench - February 23, 2010
- Kaufman: Best defense in Afghanistan is good governance - November 25, 2009
- Kaufman discusses shift from staff to senator - November 13, 2009
- Duke in D.C. expands in spring 2010 semester to DOJ’s Civil Rights Division - October 21, 2009
- The Souter Legacy - September 25, 2009
- Schroeder approved by committee to head Office of Legal Policy - July 29, 2009