Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
News & Galleries tagged with: Program in Public Law
- Professor Christopher Schroeder testifies in Congress on Office of Legal Counsel interrogation advice - June 26, 2008
- Mills Conversation Series returns to spark dialogue on race - March 05, 2008
- Program in Public Law presents Jay Sekulow Oct. 15 - October 08, 2007
- Learning from lacrosse - October 04, 2007
- An "unspeakable compromise:" slavery and the Constitution - September 17, 2007
- Panelists parse Supreme Court rulings on school integration - September 07, 2007
- Panel discussions explore Supreme Court rulings on school integration - August 31, 2007
- In picking next AG, Bush should take a lesson from Ford - August 27, 2007
- Constitutional law scholar Ernest Young to join Duke Law faculty - August 27, 2007
- Chief counsel for oversight and investigations for the House Judiciary Committee speaks at Duke Law Aug. 23 - August 20, 2007
- Bid to shield Bush over wiretapping set to face a challenge - August 15, 2007
- Psychologists to CIA: We condemn torture - August 15, 2007
- Professor Donald Horowitz briefs President Bush on Iraq Policy - May 31, 2007
- Judge Told Leak was Part of "Policy Dispute" - May 18, 2007
- "Confronting Terrorism Here and Abroad: Which Way Forward" - April 04, 2007
- "Law and Democracy in the Empire of Force:" Conference - April 03, 2007
- Professor Sara Beale discusses news media's influence on criminal justice policy - March 30, 2007
- The Purse Isn't Congress's Only Weapon - March 14, 2007
- Faith, Politics, and the Law, Feb. 27 - February 01, 2007
- Lives in the Law with David Rubenstein T'70 - Feb. 4, 2015 -
- Neil Asks - Sept. 18, 2014 -