Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Program in Public Law
- Professor Christopher Schroeder nominated for key administration position - May 22, 2009
- Obama's proposed Guantanamo legal plan rife with problems - May 22, 2009
- Courts martial are last plausible model for Gitmo - May 14, 2009
- White House reverses decision on abuse photos - May 14, 2009
- Presidential picks deserve a vote - April 20, 2009
- John Hope Franklin: A life steeped in law and history - April 20, 2009
- Professor Christopher Schroeder considered for Department of Justice position - April 17, 2009
- Effective Blogging Workshop - April 13, 2009
- Sen. Ted Kaufman comments on abusive short selling - April 13, 2009
- Have we nationalized our banking system? - March 26, 2009
- Professor Christopher Schroeder comments on President Obama's policy towards signing statements - March 10, 2009
- Declassified memos provide a look into Bush policies - March 04, 2009
- Program in Public Law launches blog on executive branch power - February 09, 2009
- Sen. Ted Kaufman takes office - January 30, 2009
- Professor Christopher Schroeder comments on Obama's detainee policy overhaul - January 23, 2009
- Kaufman sworn in to Biden's Senate seat - January 16, 2009
- Professor Stuart Benjamin comments on Obama's pick to lead the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs - January 09, 2009
- The Bush Administration and Civil Rights - October 22, 2008
- Law School launches "Duke in D.C." - August 29, 2008
- Lessons Learned: Examining the Legacy of the Bush Administration - July 30, 2008
- Professor Christopher Schroeder testifies in Congress on Office of Legal Counsel interrogation advice - June 26, 2008
- Mills Conversation Series returns to spark dialogue on race - March 05, 2008
- Program in Public Law presents Jay Sekulow Oct. 15 - October 08, 2007
- Learning from lacrosse - October 04, 2007
- An "unspeakable compromise:" slavery and the Constitution - September 17, 2007