Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
News & Galleries tagged with: Program in Public Law
- Siegel testifies on judicial activism and the Supreme Court - January 06, 2016
- Podcast: Siegel discusses upcoming Supreme Court affirmative action case - December 03, 2015
- Siegel joins law profs in asking Obama to take executive action on gun violence - November 13, 2015
- Tjoflat '57, longest-serving federal judge, passes 45 years on bench - November 05, 2015
- “Black Lives, Atticus Finch, and the Ethics of Legal Fictions:” A community conversation - September 17, 2015
- Siegel reflects on Obergefell, Judaism, and the authority of tradition - September 09, 2015
- Dellinger says House Republicans have suffered no legal injury to provide the basis for lawsuit challenging the Affordable Care Act - August 20, 2015
- Charles discusses state of election law on 50th anniversary of Voting Rights Act - August 07, 2015
- Justice Ginsburg addresses alumni and Summer Institute in wide-ranging conversation with Siegel - August 07, 2015
- Justice Ginsburg discusses recent Supreme Court term with Siegel at Duke Law event in D.C. - July 30, 2015
- Teachout '99 takes helm of pro-campaign finance reform Mayday PAC - July 27, 2015
- Siegel testifies in contentious Capitol Hill hearing on "judicial activism" - July 22, 2015
- Court watching: Duke Law scholars comment on significant rulings from the 2014-2015 Supreme Court term - July 20, 2015
- Siegel testifies on Capitol Hill about recent Supreme Court rulings and allegations of judicial activism - July 20, 2015
- Siegel: Supreme Court under Roberts still very conservative "with the notable exception of gay rights" - July 02, 2015
- Siegel on Supreme Court marriage ruling: "The lawfulness of this decision is exceeded only by its decency" - June 26, 2015
- Siegel says ACA opinion shows "good sense and fidelity to the law at a time when political polarization threatens to spill over into the judiciary" - June 26, 2015
- Siegel: Chief Justice sends Obamacare back to political sphere - June 25, 2015
- Siegel calls Supreme Court health care ruling "a masterpiece of legal craft" - June 25, 2015
- Siegel calls for Supreme Court review of Fifth Circuit’s recent decision upholding Texas abortion restrictions - June 24, 2015
- Siegel explains how looming Supreme Court health care ruling could affect North Carolinians - June 18, 2015
- Levi appointed co-chair of new N.C. Commission on the Administration of Law and Justice - May 29, 2015
- The new Duke Judicature is on its way - April 30, 2015
- Siegel: Observations from same-sex marriage arguments in Supreme Court - April 29, 2015
- Siegel discusses Supreme Court same-sex marriage oral arguments - April 29, 2015