New Duke Law research center focuses on gun rights and regulation
Second Amendment scholars Joseph Blocher and Darrell Miller co-direct the Duke Center for Firearms Law.
Duke’s Center on Law, Ethics and National Security considers key cybersecurity, terrorism, and national security challenges, February 22-23.
Duke Center on Law, Race and Politics and Law in Slavery and Freedom Project of the University of Michigan host conference on historical period that set the stage for the Civil Rights movement, Mar. 1-2.
Investigating N.C.'s role in CIA renditions
Faculty, students examine state’s ties to apprehension, detention, and transport of terror suspects to be tortured outside the U.S.
News & Galleries tagged with: Program in Public Law
- Siegel article on collective action federalism named "Download of the Week" - July 22, 2013
- Richman: "Anti-Shariah" bill clumsy and dangerous to all people of faith - July 15, 2013
- Kaufman hailed as Senate "short-timer" who left a mark - July 15, 2013
- Benjamin testifies on FCC reform before House Commerce subcommittee - July 10, 2013
- Benjamin to testify on FCC reform before House Commerce subcommittee on July 11 - July 09, 2013
- Young discusses 10th Amendment on "The Exchange" - July 09, 2013
- Siegel examines impact of recent Supreme Court decisions on North Carolina residents - July 03, 2013
- Charles analyzes effect of Supreme Court voting rights decision on North Carolina - July 03, 2013
- Webcast: Charles takes part in panel discussion on Supreme Court voting rights decision - July 01, 2013
- Duke Law and the 2012-2013 Supreme Court term - June 28, 2013
- Young comments on effect of DOMA ruling on state marriage laws - June 27, 2013
- Siegel analyzes Supreme Court DOMA ruling - June 27, 2013
- DeMott gratified by Supreme Court’s citation of Restatement (Third) of Agency - June 26, 2013
- Dellinger participates in Supreme Court review - June 26, 2013
- Charles says Supreme Court voting rights decision could provoke partisan politics - June 26, 2013
- Hu warns of cybersurveillance concerns in proposed immigration bill - June 25, 2013
- Blocher discusses "firearm localism" - June 21, 2013
- Charles and co-author map a “post-Shelby County” strategy - June 07, 2013
- Schroeder analyzes DOJ leak investigation - May 20, 2013
- Schroeder: Why the Justice Department may be right - May 17, 2013
- Solicitor General tells Duke Law School’s 2013 graduates to act with integrity and fight cynicism - May 14, 2013
- Baxter, Purdy, Richman, and Siegel honored with distinguished professorships - May 06, 2013
- Silliman says Friday's Boston "lockdown" offers an example of "sheltering in place" - April 21, 2013
- Dunlap comments on Pentagon's allocation of funds for cyber operations - April 19, 2013
- Bennett '06 appointed first managing editor of Lawfare - April 19, 2013