Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Program in Public Law
- Siegel addresses abortion rights and constitutional equality - January 11, 2013
- Linnartz says enforcement-only immigration policy is ineffective - January 10, 2013
- Bradley book examines international law in the U.S. legal system - January 02, 2013
- Schroeder calls window to tighten gun laws and background checks “limited” - December 18, 2012
- Schroeder comments on DOJ policy study, recommendations, to improve gun control - December 16, 2012
- Second Amendment works by Blocher and Finkelman cited in Seventh Circuit’s Moore v. Madigan opinion, dissent - December 12, 2012
- Purdy contemplates Justice Kennedy’s role in upcoming affirmative action and marriage equality cases - December 11, 2012
- Veteran executive branch lawyers Powell and Schroeder team up for course on constitutional scope and limits of presidential authority - November 19, 2012
- Boyce ’12 selected as 2013 Bristow Fellow in U.S. Department of Justice - November 15, 2012
- Justice and Politics For All: Young comments on law, politics and the legitimacy of the Supreme Court. - November 09, 2012
- Siegel: Does CNN deserve to be reelected? - November 08, 2012
- Siegel paper on NFIB v. Sebelius comes "highly recommended" - October 25, 2012
- Finkelman examines Lincoln's emancipation strategy - September 21, 2012
- Sachs analyzes "constitutional backdrops" - September 20, 2012
- Study co-authored by de Figueiredo reveals surprising campaign finance numbers - September 05, 2012
- Zelenak says passing any tax increase is “somewhere between extremely difficult and impossible” - September 05, 2012
- Bradley co-organizes Columbia conference on law as constraint on government - September 05, 2012
- Visiting Prof. Finkelman examines Lincoln's letter to the editor - August 23, 2012
- Rai: Patents aren’t sole incentive for exploring new uses for existing drug compounds - August 09, 2012
- Weistart calls for truth on consumer mortgage proposal - July 31, 2012
- Repeat honor: Salzman article on historic baselines named best of year - July 20, 2012
- Duke Law faculty analyze ─ and perhaps influence ─ Supreme Court ruling on ACA - July 10, 2012
- Siegel paper may have provided Roberts with an ACA "road map" - July 06, 2012
- Charles analyzes ACA decision - July 06, 2012
- Siegel discusses post-ACA Supreme Court leaks - July 02, 2012