Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
News & Galleries tagged with: Program in Public Law
- Boyle comments on possible ramifications of SOPA legislation - January 18, 2012
- Supreme Court rules on Death Row case in which DeMott filed amica brief - January 18, 2012
- Richman comments on Supreme Court's "ministerial exception" ruling - January 12, 2012
- Levi lauds ordinary acts that build extraordinary democracy - January 09, 2012
- Faculty for Judicial Studies program continues to expand - January 09, 2012
- Dunlap comments on larger issues in Bradley Manning hearing - December 27, 2011
- Book co-authored by Schroeder wins Green Bag award - December 20, 2011
- Lawmaker proposes bill to ensure court rules on health care - December 13, 2011
- Chris Dusseault ’94 - December 13, 2011
- Benjamin: Blogging may affect journalist shield laws - December 12, 2011
- Benjamin comments on legality of Gingrich's Bolton promise - December 09, 2011
- Justice Stevens to speak at 2012 Hooding Ceremony - December 09, 2011
- Two speeches, two lefts: Purdy compares speeches by Obama and Roosevelt - December 07, 2011
- Siegel calls on lawmakers to ensure court rules on health care - December 07, 2011
- Siegel: There is one health care law everyone can agree on - December 05, 2011
- Purdy says Roberts Court governed by market logic - December 05, 2011
- Siegel comments on Kennedy's role in health care decision - November 29, 2011
- Dudziak speaks on African Americans, militarization, and war, Nov. 28 - November 21, 2011
- Coleman challenges prosecutors’ calls to repeal Racial Justice Act - November 18, 2011
- New for spring 2012: Legislation and Statutory Interpretation - November 14, 2011
- Hu comments on Supreme Court GPS case, growth of cybersurveillance - November 10, 2011
- Silliman nominated to the U.S. Court of Military Commission Review - November 10, 2011
- Duke Law grads face off in Nov. 8 Supreme Court case - November 07, 2011
- Holloway reflects on the Clarence Thomas confirmation hearings - October 26, 2011
- Coleman comments on poll showing ebbing support for death penalty - October 18, 2011