On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
News & Galleries tagged with: Program in Public Law
- Chris Dusseault ’94 - December 13, 2011
- Benjamin: Blogging may affect journalist shield laws - December 12, 2011
- Benjamin comments on legality of Gingrich's Bolton promise - December 09, 2011
- Justice Stevens to speak at 2012 Hooding Ceremony - December 09, 2011
- Two speeches, two lefts: Purdy compares speeches by Obama and Roosevelt - December 07, 2011
- Siegel calls on lawmakers to ensure court rules on health care - December 07, 2011
- Siegel: There is one health care law everyone can agree on - December 05, 2011
- Purdy says Roberts Court governed by market logic - December 05, 2011
- Siegel comments on Kennedy's role in health care decision - November 29, 2011
- Dudziak speaks on African Americans, militarization, and war, Nov. 28 - November 21, 2011
- Coleman challenges prosecutors’ calls to repeal Racial Justice Act - November 18, 2011
- New for spring 2012: Legislation and Statutory Interpretation - November 14, 2011
- Hu comments on Supreme Court GPS case, growth of cybersurveillance - November 10, 2011
- Silliman nominated to the U.S. Court of Military Commission Review - November 10, 2011
- Duke Law grads face off in Nov. 8 Supreme Court case - November 07, 2011
- Holloway reflects on the Clarence Thomas confirmation hearings - October 26, 2011
- Coleman comments on poll showing ebbing support for death penalty - October 18, 2011
- Schroeder discusses confirmation process for federal judges - October 06, 2011
- Yarger ’08 secures clerkship with Justice Clarence Thomas - October 06, 2011
- Blocher cited in DC Circuit Second Amendment ruling - October 05, 2011
- U.S. Treasury official to address state of TARP Oct. 3 - September 30, 2011
- Charles: History will judge the peril or promise of transracial universalism - September 22, 2011
- Siegel addresses healthcare act's minimum coverage provision in new paper - September 22, 2011
- Siegel paper recommended by legal blog - September 21, 2011
- Siegel comments on healthcare act court rulings - September 20, 2011