Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
News & Galleries tagged with: Program in Public Law
- Siegel explains how looming Supreme Court health care ruling could affect North Carolinians - June 18, 2015
- Levi appointed co-chair of new N.C. Commission on the Administration of Law and Justice - May 29, 2015
- The new Duke Judicature is on its way - April 30, 2015
- Siegel: Observations from same-sex marriage arguments in Supreme Court - April 29, 2015
- Siegel discusses Supreme Court same-sex marriage oral arguments - April 29, 2015
- Duke Law faculty contribute to national dialogue on same-sex marriage - April 28, 2015
- Siegel discusses Supreme Court's potentially historic ruling on gay marriage - April 27, 2015
- Siegel on Supreme Court same-sex marriage argument: "It's overwhelmingly likely that they're going to invalidate the state bans" - April 26, 2015
- Charles discusses future of North Carolina redistricting following Supreme Court order - April 22, 2015
- Michaels: Greatest harm from senators’ letter to Iran is in our relations to other countries - March 11, 2015
- Dellinger: Supreme Court ruling against Obamacare will hurt 'red' states without state exchanges - March 06, 2015
- Siegel: Two recent Supreme Court cases may hint at court's ruling in ACA challenge - March 06, 2015
- Dodson '00 discusses "The Legacy of Ruth Bader Ginsburg" - March 02, 2015
- Siegel analyzes competing interpretations of U.S. v. Windsor - March 02, 2015
- From the Class of 1999: A conversation on corruption - February 24, 2015
- New book on Ruth Bader Ginsburg by Dodson '00 includes chapters by Siegel and Griffin - February 20, 2015
- Kaufman discusses "watering down" of Volcker Rule - February 02, 2015
- Lives in the Law: A conversation with David Rubenstein, for Duke Law students, faculty, and staff, Feb. 4 - February 02, 2015
- Kaufman appointed to SEC's new Equity Market Structure Advisory Committee - January 27, 2015
- Siegel coauthors analysis of contraception as a sex equality right on 50th anniversary of Griswold v. Connecticut - January 21, 2015
- Kaufman: An oral history of his time in the Senate - January 13, 2015
- Bradley and Siegel analyze the Supreme Court's recess appointments ruling in NLRB v. Canning - January 12, 2015
- Rabiej co-authors Federal Appellate Procedure Manual - December 16, 2014
- Levi, Rabiej co-author new Federal Civil Procedure Manual - December 16, 2014
- Schroeder testifies before Senate Judiciary Committee regarding executive action on immigration - December 10, 2014