On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
News & Galleries tagged with: Program in Public Law
- Charles discusses future of North Carolina redistricting following Supreme Court order - April 22, 2015
- Michaels: Greatest harm from senators’ letter to Iran is in our relations to other countries - March 11, 2015
- Dellinger: Supreme Court ruling against Obamacare will hurt 'red' states without state exchanges - March 06, 2015
- Siegel: Two recent Supreme Court cases may hint at court's ruling in ACA challenge - March 06, 2015
- Dodson '00 discusses "The Legacy of Ruth Bader Ginsburg" - March 02, 2015
- Siegel analyzes competing interpretations of U.S. v. Windsor - March 02, 2015
- From the Class of 1999: A conversation on corruption - February 24, 2015
- New book on Ruth Bader Ginsburg by Dodson '00 includes chapters by Siegel and Griffin - February 20, 2015
- Kaufman discusses "watering down" of Volcker Rule - February 02, 2015
- Lives in the Law: A conversation with David Rubenstein, for Duke Law students, faculty, and staff, Feb. 4 - February 02, 2015
- Kaufman appointed to SEC's new Equity Market Structure Advisory Committee - January 27, 2015
- Siegel coauthors analysis of contraception as a sex equality right on 50th anniversary of Griswold v. Connecticut - January 21, 2015
- Kaufman: An oral history of his time in the Senate - January 13, 2015
- Bradley and Siegel analyze the Supreme Court's recess appointments ruling in NLRB v. Canning - January 12, 2015
- Rabiej co-authors Federal Appellate Procedure Manual - December 16, 2014
- Levi, Rabiej co-author new Federal Civil Procedure Manual - December 16, 2014
- Schroeder testifies before Senate Judiciary Committee regarding executive action on immigration - December 10, 2014
- On post-Ferguson Thanksgiving, Purdy reflects on "an unjust past that remains terribly present" - November 26, 2014
- Dellinger: In justices’ calculations on gay marriage, a legal golden ratio looms - November 24, 2014
- Dellinger: On immigration, “The president is not acting unilaterally, but pursuant to his statutory authority” - November 21, 2014
- Schroeder on Obama immigration order: "I don't think the president is trampling the Constitution or overreaching" - November 21, 2014
- At Duke Law, chief of DOJ Criminal Division explains that international corruption compromises national security - October 23, 2014
- Kaufman calls on international community to help democracy flourish in Ukraine - October 16, 2014
- Siegel on N.C. GOP's attempts to uphold same-sex marriage ban: "These are not good arguments, but they're the only ones they have" - October 10, 2014
- Siegel says same-sex marriage in N.C. is "no longer a difficult legal question" - October 09, 2014