Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Program in Public Law
- Siegel: Same-sex marriage opponents in N.C. are running out of time - October 09, 2014
- Siegel: Supreme Court ruling should clear path for same-sex marriage in N.C. - October 07, 2014
- Siegel analyzes Supreme Court's denial of review in same-sex marriage cases - October 07, 2014
- Duke Law and the 2014-2015 Supreme Court term - October 07, 2014
- Siegel comments on complexity of navigating differing state and federal rules regarding same-sex marriage - October 07, 2014
- Siegel discusses the role of animus in legal arguments over same-sex marriage - September 30, 2014
- Event honoring L. Neil Williams '61, T '58 addresses importance of judicial independence - September 24, 2014
- Siegel: Ginsburg "has been the voice of principled resistance" on high court - September 22, 2014
- Does Congress take the Constitution seriously? A Constitution Day conversation sponsored by the Program in Public Law, Sept. 17 - September 15, 2014
- Levi tapped to lead new American Bar Association committee - August 29, 2014
- Blocher: Second Amendment is now seen as protecting the individual right to keep and bear arms - August 20, 2014
- Siegel: Gun control language in Alabama abortion decision "is trying to appeal to a public or to a politics that may not be sympathetic to abortion rights" - August 08, 2014
- Video: Blocher discusses Second Amendment - August 05, 2014
- Siegel comments on the role of animus in same-sex marriage bans - August 05, 2014
- Ginsburg addresses Duke alums and DC Summer Institute students - August 04, 2014
- Siegel: NC gay marriage ban won't stand - July 29, 2014
- Siegel discusses likelihood of overturning NC's gay marriage ban - July 29, 2014
- Siegel comments on likely strategies for ACA litigants - July 28, 2014
- Siegel examines legal challenges to the ACA and " the limits of reasonable legal disagreement" - July 24, 2014
- Miller comments on corporate personhood in the wake of Supreme Court's Hobby Lobby decision - July 22, 2014
- How to advise a president: Powell offers a vision from Justice Jackson - June 02, 2014
- Video: Siegel among prominent panelists discussing the 19th Amendment, “From Suffrage to Workplace Equality” - May 08, 2014
- Justice John Paul Stevens cites Adler's 1998 article "The Etiquette of Federalism" in forthcoming book - April 28, 2014
- Blocher weighs in on Senate candidate's constitutional claims - April 28, 2014
- Siegel discusses legal challenge that could affect North Carolina's same-sex marriage ban - April 08, 2014