Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Program in Public Law
- Siegel: Legal battle over same-sex marriage shows "halting progress" toward equal protection - March 25, 2014
- Reviewer calls Bradley's and Siegel's essay on constitutional text one of the best works of recent scholarship on constitutional law - March 23, 2014
- From the 20th annual LENS conference: Presidential Power and National Security - March 21, 2014
- Scribes names 3L Brod’s DLJ note on First Amendment’s Assembly Clause best journal article of year - March 21, 2014
- Register now for Duke D.C. Summer Institute on Law and Policy short courses - March 10, 2014
- Schroeder testifies before House Judiciary Committee on president’s duty to execute laws - February 27, 2014
- Wettach: N.C. voucher money likely to go to unaccountable religious institutions - February 24, 2014
- Siegel: Supreme Court DOMA opinion "exemplifies doctrine in motion during a time of social and legal change" - February 17, 2014
- Bradley and Siegel co-author analysis of recess appointment case recently argued before Supreme Court - February 14, 2014
- Prof. Samuel Issacharoff will focus on ballot access and election law in 2014 Currie Lecture, Feb. 19 - February 12, 2014
- Lessig at Duke Law: Current campaign finance laws distort democracy in the U.S. - February 11, 2014
- Purdy: West Virginia water crisis is a too-familiar tale of "years of privatization and non-regulation followed by panic" - January 15, 2014
- Mary Pat Dwyer ’14: Scotusblogger - January 07, 2014
- Sachs’ Atlantic Marine brief makes The Green Bag’s list of year’s best legal writing - December 27, 2013
- Sachs' Atlantic Marine brief honored by Green Bag on list of "Exemplary Legal Writing 2013" - December 23, 2013
- Supreme Court Atlantic Marine opinion discusses Sachs' argument, leaves open possibility it is correct - December 05, 2013
- Darrell Miller, scholar of constitutional law, civil rights, and civil procedure, joins governing faculty - November 22, 2013
- Schroeder says filibuster threat impacted judicial nominee choices - November 22, 2013
- Bradley testifies before Senate Foreign Relations Committee about U.N. Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities - November 18, 2013
- Dellinger receives The American Lawyer's Lifetime Achievement Award - October 25, 2013
- Justice Clarence Thomas shares his journey from the South to the Supreme Court - October 25, 2013
- Boyce '12 secures Supreme Court clerkship - October 23, 2013
- Sachs mentioned 11 times by Supreme Court justices and lawyers in Atlantic Marine oral argument - October 10, 2013
- Schwarcz explains the dangers of a debt default - October 03, 2013
- Supreme Court order regarding Sachs' brief called "rare homework assignment" - October 03, 2013