Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
News & Galleries tagged with: Public Interest & Pro Bono Program
- Bakst '17 receives two-year Equal Justice Works fellowship - May 24, 2017
- Jackson ’17 and Lott ’17 land Legal Honors Program positions with HUD and DOJ - May 23, 2017
- Community pro bono effort leads to commutations for low-level drug offenders - February 03, 2017
- 2016 Scholarship and Fellowship Luncheon: "Paying it forward is very rewarding" - January 06, 2017
- Cole '17 awarded Skadden Fellowship to work with veterans - December 20, 2016
- Lucero JD/MPP ’17 receives NALP Pro Bono Publico Award - October 27, 2016
- Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center transformation - October 19, 2016
- Student volunteers assist veterans at Bull City Stand Down - September 30, 2016
- Damiano JD/MA ’14 joins DOJ Legal Honors Program - August 30, 2016
- Fine '11 honored by ABA as one of top 40 young lawyers "on the rise" - August 05, 2016
- Becton '69 receives Lake Family Public Service Award from NCBA - June 29, 2016
- Welcoming new scholars, teachers - May 27, 2016
- Duke Law announces new leaders of public interest, externship programs - April 08, 2016
- March 4 PILF Auction & Gala supports student summer public interest internships - February 25, 2016
- Fine '11 discusses representing juveniles being tried as adults - August 28, 2015
- Kovich JD/LLM ’15 reflects on her Duke Law experience - April 28, 2015
- Davis JD/MA ’15 receives two-year Equal Justice Initiative Legal Fellowship - April 10, 2015
- Duke Law students answer Legal Aid inquiries as "lawyers on the line" - March 24, 2015
- 19th Annual Public Interest Law Foundation Auction & Gala, Feb. 20 - February 16, 2015
- Law students provide free legal services to DCI cancer patients - February 11, 2015
- VITA students offer free tax prep services - February 06, 2015
- Lauren Fine ’11 - January 12, 2015
- Spruill reflects on inspiration and activism as a student in the 1970s - December 01, 2014
- Climate change scholarship, the law and regulations behind the barbecue, alumni updates and more… - October 03, 2014
- Levi tapped to lead new American Bar Association committee - August 29, 2014