Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
News & Galleries tagged with: Public Interest & Pro Bono Program
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic client freed after 22 years of incarceration - August 26, 2014
- Duke Law launches Civil Justice Clinic in collaboration with Legal Aid of North Carolina - July 29, 2014
- The Graduation Gala: Students honor their own with Justin Miller Awards, present Class Gift - May 09, 2014
- Bart to contribute to new "Clinical Law Prof Blog" - April 22, 2014
- For Appellate Litigation Clinic team, Third Circuit appeal is a “highlight” experience - March 25, 2014
- McAllaster honored by ABA for excellence in provision of HIV legal services, advocacy - February 25, 2014
- Stohs JD/MPP ’05 leads new Entrepreneurship Legal Clinic at the University of Nebraska College of Law - February 10, 2014
- Htun ’13 receives 2014 Sea Grant Knauss Fellowship to work in international affairs at the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration - January 16, 2014
- Coleman and Spruill say new NC policy changes hurt the poor by reducing access to healthcare and legal counsel - January 15, 2014
- Editorial: Armstrong’s wrongful conviction points to serious flaws in N.C. justice system - December 27, 2013
- Mansfield fellowships support students’ public interest work - December 06, 2013
- Duke AIDS Legal Project receives $100K grant from Elton John AIDS Foundation - December 05, 2013
- Naoufal '14 discusses Duke in D.C. program and upcoming White House internship - November 06, 2013
- Sachs mentioned 11 times by Supreme Court justices and lawyers in Atlantic Marine oral argument - October 10, 2013
- Smiley '13 sworn in as LANC Clifton Everett Fellow in Richmond County, N.C., lauded for public interest work - October 04, 2013
- Justice Alito offers lessons from the bench — and a distinguished career - October 01, 2013
- Duke Law students volunteer to assist homeless veterans at 2013 Bull City Stand Down - September 19, 2013
- Praising increase in diversity at Duke Law, alumni call for vigilance and vision on civil rights - September 16, 2013
- Duke Law welcomes JD class of 2016 - August 27, 2013
- Duke D.C. Summer Institute on Law and Policy has successful inaugural season - August 23, 2013
- Meet the JD class of 2016 - August 20, 2013
- To our incoming JD and LLM students, welcome to Durham! - August 16, 2013
- Flatt '15 wins victory for Legal Aid client - June 26, 2013
- Celebrating the Class of 2013 - May 02, 2013
- Duke Law salutes graduating pro bono leaders - April 30, 2013