The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
News & Galleries tagged with: Public Interest
- Siegel testifies on Capitol Hill about recent Supreme Court rulings and allegations of judicial activism - July 20, 2015
- ABA honors Coleman with criminal justice award - July 13, 2015
- New names, renewed mission for Duke Law clinics focused on health justice - June 25, 2015
- Levi appointed co-chair of new N.C. Commission on the Administration of Law and Justice - May 29, 2015
- McAllaster: CDC policy on funding HIV prevention hurts hard-hit southern states - May 12, 2015
- Kaufman examines disproportionate influence of corporate lobbyists - May 11, 2015
- Kovich JD/LLM ’15 reflects on her Duke Law experience - April 28, 2015
- McAllaster examines factors behind relatively low HIV survival rates in Deep South - April 22, 2015
- Glassberg '17 prevails in Hardt Cup moot court competition final - April 17, 2015
- Wettach says making all assaults on teachers felonies could negatively impact youths far into future - April 17, 2015
- 1L Blueprint for Success: Class of 2017 makes important connections at CPDC’s annual networking event - April 14, 2015
- Davis JD/MA ’15 receives two-year Equal Justice Initiative Legal Fellowship - April 10, 2015
- Duke Law students answer Legal Aid inquiries as "lawyers on the line" - March 24, 2015
- Newman comments on the importance of pardons to individuals exonerated by judges - March 16, 2015
- Fourth Circuit rules in favor of Appellate Litigation Clinic clients - February 18, 2015
- 19th Annual Public Interest Law Foundation Auction & Gala, Feb. 20 - February 16, 2015
- Levi discusses his tenure at Duke and the new Civil Justice Clinic - February 13, 2015
- Law students provide free legal services to DCI cancer patients - February 11, 2015
- Griffin discusses role of narrative, storytelling, and probability in assessing guilt and innocence - January 31, 2015
- Sorrell '94 discusses environmental justice collaboration between Paul Quinn College and Duke - January 27, 2015
- Lauren Fine ’11 - January 12, 2015
- On post-Ferguson Thanksgiving, Purdy reflects on "an unjust past that remains terribly present" - November 26, 2014
- Coward ’06 co-authors reference guide, "Raising Issues of Race in North Carolina Criminal Cases" - November 24, 2014
- Courthouse reception celebrates Civil Justice Clinic - November 13, 2014
- Kaufman calls on international community to help democracy flourish in Ukraine - October 16, 2014