Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Public Interest
- Equal Justice Works Visits Duke Law to Discuss Post-Graduate Fellowships - April 17, 2007
- Faculty Lives in Public Service: Professor James Coleman - April 17, 2007
- Southern Justice Spring Break Participants Celebrate - April 17, 2007
- Public Interest and Pro Bono Board Meeting - March 02, 2007
- PILF Auction and Gala - March 02, 2007
- Southern Justice Spring Break Mission Trip - March 02, 2007
- Open Door Series Starts February 7, 2007 with CFO of Legal Aid Society of New York - February 07, 2007
- Duke Law Only Fellowship Applications Distributed - January 29, 2007
- Faculty Lives in Public Service Features Prof. Jonathan Wiener - January 17, 2007
- National Public Interest Leadership with Duke Law Connections at Equal Justice Works - January 15, 2007
- 19th Annual Public Interest Retreat - October 22, 2016 -
- 16th Annual Public Interest Retreat - November 14, 2014 -
- Civil Justice Clinic Launch Event - Nov. 12, 2014 -
- PILF Trivia - Nov. 10, 2012 -