Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Public Interest
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic client LaMonte Armstrong receives pardon of innocence from N.C. governor - December 23, 2013
- Lau: "There is no evidence left demonstrating that Charles Ray Finch was ever involved." - December 23, 2013
- Mansfield fellowships support students’ public interest work - December 06, 2013
- Duke AIDS Legal Project receives $100K grant from Elton John AIDS Foundation - December 05, 2013
- Dellinger receives The American Lawyer's Lifetime Achievement Award - October 25, 2013
- Sachs mentioned 11 times by Supreme Court justices and lawyers in Atlantic Marine oral argument - October 10, 2013
- Smiley '13 sworn in as LANC Clifton Everett Fellow in Richmond County, N.C., lauded for public interest work - October 04, 2013
- Duke Law students volunteer to assist homeless veterans at 2013 Bull City Stand Down - September 19, 2013
- Praising increase in diversity at Duke Law, alumni call for vigilance and vision on civil rights - September 16, 2013
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic and Innocence Project receive $250,000 grant from DOJ - September 10, 2013
- Children's Law Clinic client awarded $20,000 in wrongfully denied Social Security benefits - September 03, 2013
- Miller on MLK legacy: Citizenship and equality are broader conceptions than civil rights alone - August 16, 2013
- Flatt '15 wins victory for Legal Aid client - June 26, 2013
- Duke Law salutes graduating pro bono leaders - April 30, 2013
- Appellate Litigation Clinic students prevail in D.C. Circuit - April 10, 2013
- Martinez ’13, Community Enterprise Clinic, help client prevail before SEC in shareholder advocacy initiative - April 02, 2013
- One day, two arguments: Appellate Litigation Clinic students argue cases in the Fourth and District of Columbia Circuit Courts of Appeal - March 21, 2013
- Duke Law launches clinic headed by prominent international human rights advocate Jayne Huckerby - March 05, 2013
- Pro Bono program is a new legal resource for Duke cancer patients - February 13, 2013
- Duke Law students begin careers in public service as military lawyers - February 04, 2013
- Anne ’94 and Adrian ’95 Dollard establish scholarship for law students pursuing studies in entrepreneurship or business - February 04, 2013
- Duke lawyers and students work to free imprisoned Wilson man - January 25, 2013
- Duke Law students offer free tax assistance to low-income clients through the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance program - January 25, 2013
- Carrington’s new book, American Lawyers, illustrates profession’s public responsibility - October 17, 2012
- State Department's Bobo gives career advice to Duke law students - October 16, 2012