Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Public Interest
- Blocher and Gordon join ACLU-NC Board of Directors - May 23, 2017
- Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch to speak at 2017 hooding ceremony - April 03, 2017
- Community pro bono effort leads to commutations for low-level drug offenders - February 03, 2017
- Tishler '15 and Grossman-Boder '15 contribute to immigration aid efforts at JFK airport - January 31, 2017
- Cole '17 awarded Skadden Fellowship to work with veterans - December 20, 2016
- Lucero JD/MPP ’17 receives NALP Pro Bono Publico Award - October 27, 2016
- Lucero '17 receives Pro Bono Publico Award - October 25, 2016
- Appellate Litigation Clinic prevails in Third Circuit - October 19, 2016
- Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center transformation - October 19, 2016
- Student volunteers assist veterans at Bull City Stand Down - September 30, 2016
- Burrucker and law student volunteers help provide homeless vets with necessary services - September 19, 2016
- Environmental Law and Policy Clinic represents 14-year-old activist in call for greenhouse gas reductions - September 13, 2016
- Civil Justice Clinic secures significant trial judgment for client in landlord-tenant case - September 08, 2016
- Series looks at investigations behind Wrongful Convictions Clinic cases - September 06, 2016
- NOPD consent decree monitor Aronie '93 praises department's new peer intervention program - August 29, 2016
- Fine '11 honored by ABA as one of top 40 young lawyers "on the rise" - August 05, 2016
- Charles: Five observations on the N.C. voter law decision - August 02, 2016
- Hossain '18 receives 2016 Sarah Parker Scholarship from N.C. Association of Women Attorneys - July 05, 2016
- Becton '69 receives Lake Family Public Service Award from NCBA - June 29, 2016
- Porcaro '11 discusses tech innovations to improve delivery of legal aid, government, and social services - June 24, 2016
- "Justice with hope:" A conversation with Judge Joe Webster LLM '16 - June 21, 2016
- Welcoming new scholars, teachers - May 27, 2016
- Duke Law announces new leaders of public interest, externship programs - April 08, 2016
- March 4 PILF Auction & Gala supports student summer public interest internships - February 25, 2016
- Blocher: Scalia’s gun rights legacy is likely to stand, no matter who replaces him - February 15, 2016