Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
News & Galleries tagged with: Public Interest
- Susan Akers JD/MEM ’91 and Amy Gillespie ’93: DOJ colleagues pursue civil remedies for environmental violations - October 13, 2017
- Susan Akers JD/MEM ’91 - October 13, 2017
- Xiao Recio-Blanco LLM ’12, SJD ’15 - October 11, 2017
- Duke Law team contributes to initiative aimed at improving farm bill - October 06, 2017
- Cahen-Salvador LLM ’16 named Duke Law’s inaugural International Law and Human Rights Fellow - September 25, 2017
- Civil Justice Clinic secures victory for nursing assistant in administrative trial - August 29, 2017
- Law School emphasizes public service with new certificate program - August 11, 2017
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg discusses the Court's 2016-17 term and previews upcoming cases with Prof. Neil Siegel at D.C. Summer Institute event - July 27, 2017
- Change agents - July 14, 2017
- New certificate helps students get head start on public interest careers - July 12, 2017
- Civil Justice Clinic develops pilot program to help stem Durham’s tide of evictions - June 30, 2017
- Watch On the Ground: student reflections on the experience of working with detainees seeking asylum - May 31, 2017
- Blocher and Gordon join ACLU-NC Board of Directors - May 23, 2017
- Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch to speak at 2017 hooding ceremony - April 03, 2017
- Community pro bono effort leads to commutations for low-level drug offenders - February 03, 2017
- Tishler '15 and Grossman-Boder '15 contribute to immigration aid efforts at JFK airport - January 31, 2017
- Cole '17 awarded Skadden Fellowship to work with veterans - December 20, 2016
- Lucero JD/MPP ’17 receives NALP Pro Bono Publico Award - October 27, 2016
- Lucero '17 receives Pro Bono Publico Award - October 25, 2016
- Appellate Litigation Clinic prevails in Third Circuit - October 19, 2016
- Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center transformation - October 19, 2016
- Student volunteers assist veterans at Bull City Stand Down - September 30, 2016
- Burrucker and law student volunteers help provide homeless vets with necessary services - September 19, 2016
- Environmental Law and Policy Clinic represents 14-year-old activist in call for greenhouse gas reductions - September 13, 2016
- Civil Justice Clinic secures significant trial judgment for client in landlord-tenant case - September 08, 2016