Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
News & Galleries tagged with: Public Interest
- Greene: Distrust of criminal courts widens the civil justice gap - February 11, 2016
- Holton '73 appointed to N.C. Equal Access to Justice Commission - January 07, 2016
- Watch | Center on Law, Race and Politics conference: The Present & Future of Civil Rights Movements - November 25, 2015
- Environmental Law and Policy Clinic team tracks pollution from shuttered smelter - September 18, 2015
- Summer Stanback internships in environmental law and policy help students build transferable skills - September 18, 2015
- Environmental Law and Policy Clinic tackles food access issues for Durham Co-op Market - September 02, 2015
- Charles discusses state of election law on 50th anniversary of Voting Rights Act - August 07, 2015
- Justice Ginsburg addresses alumni and Summer Institute in wide-ranging conversation with Siegel - August 07, 2015
- McAllaster-led study assesses state of HIV prevention and infrastructure in Jackson, Miss. - July 29, 2015
- Siegel testifies on Capitol Hill about recent Supreme Court rulings and allegations of judicial activism - July 20, 2015
- ABA honors Coleman with criminal justice award - July 13, 2015
- New names, renewed mission for Duke Law clinics focused on health justice - June 25, 2015
- Levi appointed co-chair of new N.C. Commission on the Administration of Law and Justice - May 29, 2015
- McAllaster: CDC policy on funding HIV prevention hurts hard-hit southern states - May 12, 2015
- Kaufman examines disproportionate influence of corporate lobbyists - May 11, 2015
- Kovich JD/LLM ’15 reflects on her Duke Law experience - April 28, 2015
- McAllaster examines factors behind relatively low HIV survival rates in Deep South - April 22, 2015
- Wettach says making all assaults on teachers felonies could negatively impact youths far into future - April 17, 2015
- Glassberg '17 prevails in Hardt Cup moot court competition final - April 17, 2015
- 1L Blueprint for Success: Class of 2017 makes important connections at CPDC’s annual networking event - April 14, 2015
- Davis JD/MA ’15 receives two-year Equal Justice Initiative Legal Fellowship - April 10, 2015
- Duke Law students answer Legal Aid inquiries as "lawyers on the line" - March 24, 2015
- Newman comments on the importance of pardons to individuals exonerated by judges - March 16, 2015
- Fourth Circuit rules in favor of Appellate Litigation Clinic clients - February 18, 2015
- 19th Annual Public Interest Law Foundation Auction & Gala, Feb. 20 - February 16, 2015