Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
News & Galleries tagged with: Public Interest
- Series looks at investigations behind Wrongful Convictions Clinic cases - September 06, 2016
- NOPD consent decree monitor Aronie '93 praises department's new peer intervention program - August 29, 2016
- Fine '11 honored by ABA as one of top 40 young lawyers "on the rise" - August 05, 2016
- Charles: Five observations on the N.C. voter law decision - August 02, 2016
- Hossain '18 receives 2016 Sarah Parker Scholarship from N.C. Association of Women Attorneys - July 05, 2016
- Becton '69 receives Lake Family Public Service Award from NCBA - June 29, 2016
- Porcaro '11 discusses tech innovations to improve delivery of legal aid, government, and social services - June 24, 2016
- "Justice with hope:" A conversation with Judge Joe Webster LLM '16 - June 21, 2016
- Welcoming new scholars, teachers - May 27, 2016
- Duke Law announces new leaders of public interest, externship programs - April 08, 2016
- March 4 PILF Auction & Gala supports student summer public interest internships - February 25, 2016
- Blocher: Scalia’s gun rights legacy is likely to stand, no matter who replaces him - February 15, 2016
- Greene: Distrust of criminal courts widens the civil justice gap - February 11, 2016
- Holton '73 appointed to N.C. Equal Access to Justice Commission - January 07, 2016
- Watch | Center on Law, Race and Politics conference: The Present & Future of Civil Rights Movements - November 25, 2015
- Summer Stanback internships in environmental law and policy help students build transferable skills - September 18, 2015
- Environmental Law and Policy Clinic team tracks pollution from shuttered smelter - September 18, 2015
- Environmental Law and Policy Clinic tackles food access issues for Durham Co-op Market - September 02, 2015
- Justice Ginsburg addresses alumni and Summer Institute in wide-ranging conversation with Siegel - August 07, 2015
- Charles discusses state of election law on 50th anniversary of Voting Rights Act - August 07, 2015
- McAllaster-led study assesses state of HIV prevention and infrastructure in Jackson, Miss. - July 29, 2015
- Siegel testifies on Capitol Hill about recent Supreme Court rulings and allegations of judicial activism - July 20, 2015
- ABA honors Coleman with criminal justice award - July 13, 2015
- New names, renewed mission for Duke Law clinics focused on health justice - June 25, 2015
- Levi appointed co-chair of new N.C. Commission on the Administration of Law and Justice - May 29, 2015