Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
News & Galleries tagged with: Public Interest & Pro Bono Program
- Meet the LEAD fellows - August 23, 2010
- Duke Law students secure high-level fellowships - May 10, 2010
- Spring Break spent in service - April 28, 2010
- Students study land rights in Brazil - April 20, 2010
- Levi joins board of Equal Justice Works - March 01, 2010
- Introducing legal “Boot Camp” - February 15, 2010
- Two Duke Law students to participate in Fellowships at Auschwitz for the Study of Professional Ethics - February 12, 2010
- “Late Night with Public Interest” set for Jan. 29 - January 28, 2010
- Duke Law offers new funding options for summer 2010 public interest placements - January 27, 2010
- Duke Law program offers free income tax assistance - January 21, 2010
- Dean's Summer Service Grant, Horvitz Public Law Fellowship provide new funding for summer 2010 - December 17, 2009
- Race Judicata 5K grows in second year - December 15, 2009
- Veronica Allen ’10 receives two-year Skadden Fellowship - December 08, 2009
- Burdman '56, longtime donor and volunteer, dies - November 06, 2009
- Bart '02 returns to Duke Law to lead the Office of Public Interest and Pro Bono - November 05, 2009
- O. Randolph Rollins ’68 - October 05, 2009
- Former Duke Innocence Project client gains freedom - September 02, 2009
- Justine Thompson '95 - July 21, 2009
- Chris Kang ’01 - June 21, 2009
- Yen-Chia Chen LLM '09 - May 06, 2009
- One is not enough - May 05, 2009
- E. Carol Spruill praised for building thriving pro bono community at Duke Law - April 21, 2009
- Public interest and pro bono banquet and award ceremony - April 20, 2009
- Wayne Rich ’67 inspires, establishes, and funds the Veteran’s Pro Bono Project - April 10, 2009
- Pro bono project assists homeowners facing foreclosure - March 12, 2009