Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Public Interest & Pro Bono Program
- Students study land rights in Brazil - April 20, 2010
- Levi joins board of Equal Justice Works - March 01, 2010
- Introducing legal “Boot Camp” - February 15, 2010
- Two Duke Law students to participate in Fellowships at Auschwitz for the Study of Professional Ethics - February 12, 2010
- “Late Night with Public Interest” set for Jan. 29 - January 28, 2010
- Duke Law offers new funding options for summer 2010 public interest placements - January 27, 2010
- Duke Law program offers free income tax assistance - January 21, 2010
- Dean's Summer Service Grant, Horvitz Public Law Fellowship provide new funding for summer 2010 - December 17, 2009
- Race Judicata 5K grows in second year - December 15, 2009
- Veronica Allen ’10 receives two-year Skadden Fellowship - December 08, 2009
- Burdman '56, longtime donor and volunteer, dies - November 06, 2009
- Bart '02 returns to Duke Law to lead the Office of Public Interest and Pro Bono - November 05, 2009
- O. Randolph Rollins ’68 - October 05, 2009
- Former Duke Innocence Project client gains freedom - September 02, 2009
- Justine Thompson '95 - July 21, 2009
- Chris Kang ’01 - June 21, 2009
- Yen-Chia Chen LLM '09 - May 06, 2009
- One is not enough - May 05, 2009
- E. Carol Spruill praised for building thriving pro bono community at Duke Law - April 21, 2009
- Public interest and pro bono banquet and award ceremony - April 20, 2009
- Wayne Rich ’67 inspires, establishes, and funds the Veteran’s Pro Bono Project - April 10, 2009
- Pro bono project assists homeowners facing foreclosure - March 12, 2009
- Duke Law student wins Alan R. and Barbara D. Finberg Fellowship - January 16, 2009
- Middle school students get a taste of the justice system - December 08, 2008
- Students, faculty, and alumni run to raise PILF money - December 03, 2008