On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Duke Law Magazine
Two IP scholars present the history of music as an epic battle between creativity and control.
News & Galleries tagged with: Registration
- We are pleased to announce that three one-credit Readings courses have been added to the Fall 2016 schedule: - August 09, 2016
- Clinic Students for Fall 2016: SAVE THE DATE – August 25 – An Evening with Bryan Stevenson at DPAC - July 11, 2016
- List of Classes Cancelled Due to Winter Weather - February 24, 2015
- Classes canceled February 17 - - February 16, 2015
- Spring 2015 Exan Schedule - November 03, 2014
- A rare opportunity for upper-year students: Space still available in some Duke Law clinics - August 20, 2014
- Registration Tips and Updates, July 17, 2014 - July 21, 2014
- Apply for ENERGY 790: "Renewables and the World’s Poor" - July 17, 2014
- Spring 2015 Class List - July 14, 2014
- Fall 2014 Exam Schedule - July 14, 2014
- Rising 2Ls: Registration Advice - June 30, 2014
- The Fall 2014 Schedule is now available. - June 18, 2014