Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Events tagged with: Social Action
- Russia's Anti-Gay "Crackdown" and the Sochi Olympics - November 13, 2013, 12:15 PM
- Interdisciplinary Perspectives on LGBT Human Rights Advocacy - February 8, 2013, 8:45 AM
- Video Game Law Society Kick-Off Party - November 17, 2012, 5:00 PM
- Get Out the Vote - October 25, 2012, 10:00 AM
- Voting Study Break - April 20, 2012, 12:30 PM
- Voting Study Break - April 19, 2012, 12:30 PM
- Phone Banking For Marriage Equality - April 3, 2012, 12:15 PM
- Spring Dedicated to Durham - March 30, 2012, 12:00 PM
- OUTLaw Ally Poster Campaign Photoshoot - February 29, 2012, 10:30 AM