Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Events tagged with: Social Action
- Russia's Anti-Gay "Crackdown" and the Sochi Olympics - November 13, 2013, 12:15 PM
- Interdisciplinary Perspectives on LGBT Human Rights Advocacy - February 8, 2013, 8:45 AM
- Video Game Law Society Kick-Off Party - November 17, 2012, 5:00 PM
- Get Out the Vote - October 25, 2012, 10:00 AM
- Voting Study Break - April 20, 2012, 12:30 PM
- Voting Study Break - April 19, 2012, 12:30 PM
- Phone Banking For Marriage Equality - April 3, 2012, 12:15 PM
- Spring Dedicated to Durham - March 30, 2012, 12:00 PM
- OUTLaw Ally Poster Campaign Photoshoot - February 29, 2012, 10:30 AM