The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Theft: A History of Music
Boyle and Jenkins of the Center for the Study of the Public Domain relate 2,000 years of musical history—and of musical borrowing—in comic book form.
Events tagged with: Social Action
- Russia's Anti-Gay "Crackdown" and the Sochi Olympics - November 13, 2013, 12:15 PM
- Interdisciplinary Perspectives on LGBT Human Rights Advocacy - February 8, 2013, 8:45 AM
- Video Game Law Society Kick-Off Party - November 17, 2012, 5:00 PM
- Get Out the Vote - October 25, 2012, 10:00 AM
- Voting Study Break - April 20, 2012, 12:30 PM
- Voting Study Break - April 19, 2012, 12:30 PM
- Phone Banking For Marriage Equality - April 3, 2012, 12:15 PM
- Spring Dedicated to Durham - March 30, 2012, 12:00 PM
- OUTLaw Ally Poster Campaign Photoshoot - February 29, 2012, 10:30 AM