On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Events tagged with: Social Action
- Russia's Anti-Gay "Crackdown" and the Sochi Olympics - November 13, 2013, 12:15 PM
- Interdisciplinary Perspectives on LGBT Human Rights Advocacy - February 8, 2013, 8:45 AM
- Video Game Law Society Kick-Off Party - November 17, 2012, 5:00 PM
- Get Out the Vote - October 25, 2012, 10:00 AM
- Voting Study Break - April 20, 2012, 12:30 PM
- Voting Study Break - April 19, 2012, 12:30 PM
- Phone Banking For Marriage Equality - April 3, 2012, 12:15 PM
- Spring Dedicated to Durham - March 30, 2012, 12:00 PM
- OUTLaw Ally Poster Campaign Photoshoot - February 29, 2012, 10:30 AM