Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
News & Galleries tagged with: Staff portal
- Cahen-Salvador LLM ’16 named Duke Law’s inaugural International Law and Human Rights Fellow - September 25, 2017
- Duke Law welcomes the JD Class of 2020 - September 14, 2017
- Duke Law mourns loss of Martin E. Lybecker - September 07, 2017
- Levi convocation speech emphasizes difficulty and importance of free speech - August 24, 2017
- Alumni Profile: Rose McKinley JD/LLMLE '17 - July 14, 2017
- Alumni Profile: James Scott Farrin '90 - July 14, 2017
- Danner, leader in evolution of law library and librarianship, to retire July 1 - June 08, 2017
- Levi to step down as dean in 2018 - June 06, 2017
- Blue Devil of the Week: Smith recognized for volunteer work at Duke Cancer Center - May 23, 2017
- Duke Law celebrates Class of 2017 - May 11, 2017
- Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch to speak at 2017 hooding ceremony - April 03, 2017
- Clinic students work with U.N. to assess human trafficking in United States - March 01, 2017
- Duke Law announces post-graduate fellowship in International Law and Human Rights - February 27, 2017
- DeGory '17, Wright '18 take Dean's Cup - February 23, 2017
- Transactional Law Competition offers students experience at negotiating table - February 16, 2017
- Neil Vidmar: A social scientist leaves ‘an invaluable legacy’ at Duke Law - January 19, 2017
- Legal historian Scott visiting Duke Law as John Hope Franklin Professor - January 19, 2017
- Cole '17 awarded Skadden Fellowship to work with veterans - December 20, 2016
- Price elected Duke University's tenth president - December 02, 2016
- Lucero JD/MPP ’17 receives NALP Pro Bono Publico Award - October 27, 2016
- Professor Emeritus Maxwell dies at 97 - October 24, 2016
- Scholars to FDA: When put on food, “natural” is a meaningless label - September 06, 2016
- Duke Law welcomes the JD Class of 2019 - August 30, 2016
- Krouse '97 joins leadership of Alumni and Development Office - August 08, 2016
- Noble Foundation gift expands reach and impact of Duke Law’s human rights program - July 01, 2016