On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
News & Galleries tagged with: Staff portal
- Danner, leader in evolution of law library and librarianship, to retire July 1 - June 08, 2017
- Levi to step down as dean in 2018 - June 06, 2017
- Blue Devil of the Week: Smith recognized for volunteer work at Duke Cancer Center - May 23, 2017
- Duke Law celebrates Class of 2017 - May 11, 2017
- Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch to speak at 2017 hooding ceremony - April 03, 2017
- Clinic students work with U.N. to assess human trafficking in United States - March 01, 2017
- Duke Law announces post-graduate fellowship in International Law and Human Rights - February 27, 2017
- DeGory '17, Wright '18 take Dean's Cup - February 23, 2017
- Transactional Law Competition offers students experience at negotiating table - February 16, 2017
- Legal historian Scott visiting Duke Law as John Hope Franklin Professor - January 19, 2017
- Neil Vidmar: A social scientist leaves ‘an invaluable legacy’ at Duke Law - January 19, 2017
- Cole '17 awarded Skadden Fellowship to work with veterans - December 20, 2016
- Price elected Duke University's tenth president - December 02, 2016
- Lucero JD/MPP ’17 receives NALP Pro Bono Publico Award - October 27, 2016
- Professor Emeritus Maxwell dies at 97 - October 24, 2016
- Scholars to FDA: When put on food, “natural” is a meaningless label - September 06, 2016
- Duke Law welcomes the JD Class of 2019 - August 30, 2016
- Krouse '97 joins leadership of Alumni and Development Office - August 08, 2016
- Noble Foundation gift expands reach and impact of Duke Law’s human rights program - July 01, 2016
- James '96 serves as a mentor, recruiter, and friend to many Duke Law students and alumni - June 22, 2016
- Eggerly ’18 helps foster kids avoid identity theft - May 26, 2016
- Meet Lewis Hutchison, Duke Law’s new assistant dean for student affairs - May 25, 2016
- MacLachlan goes on the road as Princess Leia - May 13, 2016
- Charlie Rose ’68, T’64 to address class of 2016 at hooding ceremony - April 27, 2016
- Duke Law announces new leaders of public interest, externship programs - April 08, 2016