D.C. Institute offers introduction to law school
Dean Levi to teach alongside U.S. Senator and former White House advisor
Kerry Abrams selected as next dean of Duke Law School
Abrams, vice provost for faculty affairs and professor of law at the University of Virginia, is a leading scholar of immigration and family law.
“It does something to your soul ... when everyone at risk of losing their homes looks like you.”
POLITICO highlights Duke Law’s Jesse McCoy and the Civil Justice Clinic.
A convocation celebration
Family, friends, and faculty join graduates to celebrate the Class of 2018.
Distinguished Chair awards
» Baxter, Blocher, Brewster, Garrett, Jones, Newman, and Wettach honored with distinguished professorships.
News & Galleries tagged with: Staff portal
- Blue Devil of the Week - August 01, 2012
- James Gillenwater '12 - May 02, 2012
- Five Questions - February 20, 2012
- Five Questions - January 22, 2012
- Kyoungpyo Kang LLM '12 - December 07, 2011
- Colin Kirby LLMLE'11 - October 25, 2011
- Five Questions - September 09, 2011
- Five Questions - September 29, 2010
- Five Questions - September 17, 2008
- 19th Annual Public Interest Retreat - October 22, 2016 -
- International Student-Alumni Dinner - Jan. 28, 2016 -
- Careers in International Law: International Trade & Development, a Conversation with John Simpkins '99 - Feb. 4, 2016 -
- Fourteenth Annual ESQ Career Symposium - Jan. 29-30, 2016 -
- The EPA's Clean Power Plan: A Discussion of the Past, Present, and Future - Jan. 27, 2016 -
- Black Lives, Atticus Finch, and the Ethics of Legal Fictions - Sept. 16, 2015 -
- Annual Frey Lecture in Intellectual Property - Sept. 17, 2015 -
- LEAD Week - Aug. 18 - 21, 2015 -
- A Conversation with Associate Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg - July 29, 2015 -
- Student-Alumni Gathering Overlooking Durham Bulls Ballpark - July 16, 2015 -
- International Alumni Trip and Reunion - June 14-28, 2015 -
- Graduation 2015: Gala - May 7, 2015 -
- 16th Annual Public Interest Retreat - November 14, 2014 -