Meet the JD class of 2021
First-year students talk about the diverse paths that led them to Duke Law School.
Read about the Law School’s 15th dean, an innovative scholar and teacher and a decisive leader who listens, in Duke Law Magazine.
Duke Law welcomes LLM class of 2019
Students from 35 countries will learn about the U.S. legal system and specialized areas of law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Start-Up Ventures Clinic
- Google selects Durham as part of Tech Hub Network - September 25, 2013
- Ward outlines a smart approach to non-disclosure agreements for start-ups - September 23, 2013
- Alumni Highlights: Duke Law grads and entrepreneurs discuss their Durham-based educational startup - August 15, 2013
- Ward named director of Start-Up Ventures Clinic - June 14, 2013
- Bhargava LLMLE '12 co-founds startup for crowdsourcing real estate investment - May 31, 2013
- Duke Law approves new JD/LLMLE program - November 13, 2012
- New dual degree emphasizes practical experience in entrepreneurship - November 13, 2012
- Law students advise winner of Duke Start-Up Challenge - April 12, 2011
- Advising the entrepreneurial client - April 01, 2011
- Fundamental Issues for Early-Stage Companies: Start-Up Ventures Clinic students give presentations for entrepreneurs at American Underground – Nov. 21, 2013 -