Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about environmental justice, adaptive regulation, novel legal questions stemming from drone use in marine science, and more.
Gift to fund new Immigration Clinic
» Students will develop skills and deepen knowledge working with clients seeking asylum or facing deportation.
News & Galleries tagged with: Start-Up Ventures Clinic
- Youngkin LLMLE '12 discusses how Duke Law's entrepreneurial curriculum has helped shape her career - November 13, 2013
- Google selects Durham as part of Tech Hub Network - September 25, 2013
- Ward outlines a smart approach to non-disclosure agreements for start-ups - September 23, 2013
- Alumni Highlights: Duke Law grads and entrepreneurs discuss their Durham-based educational startup - August 15, 2013
- Ward named director of Start-Up Ventures Clinic - June 14, 2013
- Bhargava LLMLE '12 co-founds startup for crowdsourcing real estate investment - May 31, 2013
- Duke Law approves new JD/LLMLE program - November 13, 2012
- New dual degree emphasizes practical experience in entrepreneurship - November 13, 2012
- Law students advise winner of Duke Start-Up Challenge - April 12, 2011
- Advising the entrepreneurial client - April 01, 2011
- Fundamental Issues for Early-Stage Companies: Start-Up Ventures Clinic students give presentations for entrepreneurs at American Underground – Nov. 21, 2013 -