Distinguished Chair awards
» Baxter, Blocher, Brewster, Garrett, Jones, Newman, and Wettach honored with distinguished professorships.
A convocation celebration
Family, friends, and faculty join graduates to celebrate the Class of 2018.
“It does something to your soul ... when everyone at risk of losing their homes looks like you.”
POLITICO highlights Duke Law’s Jesse McCoy and the Civil Justice Clinic.
D.C. Institute offers introduction to law school
Dean Levi to teach alongside U.S. Senator and former White House advisor
Kerry Abrams selected as next dean of Duke Law School
Abrams, vice provost for faculty affairs and professor of law at the University of Virginia, is a leading scholar of immigration and family law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Start-Up Ventures Clinic
- Ward outlines a smart approach to non-disclosure agreements for start-ups - September 23, 2013
- Alumni Highlights: Duke Law grads and entrepreneurs discuss their Durham-based educational startup - August 15, 2013
- Ward named director of Start-Up Ventures Clinic - June 14, 2013
- Bhargava LLMLE '12 co-founds startup for crowdsourcing real estate investment - May 31, 2013
- Duke Law approves new JD/LLMLE program - November 13, 2012
- New dual degree emphasizes practical experience in entrepreneurship - November 13, 2012
- Law students advise winner of Duke Start-Up Challenge - April 12, 2011
- Advising the entrepreneurial client - April 01, 2011
- Fundamental Issues for Early-Stage Companies: Start-Up Ventures Clinic students give presentations for entrepreneurs at American Underground – Nov. 21, 2013 -