Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Start-Up Ventures Clinic
- Duke Law Tech Lab hosts demo day for legal tech startups - April 12, 2017
- Start-Up Ventures Clinic students advise budding businesspeople at Duke's Innovation & Entrepreneurship Academy - February 10, 2017
- Q&A with Ward about entrepreneurship, experiential education, and law and technology - February 06, 2017
- Duke Law students place second in Product Design Challenge - December 08, 2016
- Start-Up Ventures Clinic helps client deliver affordable produce in Durham - October 19, 2016
- First graduates with dual degree in Law & Entrepreneurship find an edge in job market - October 12, 2016
- Start-Up Ventures Clinic hosts Sept. 29 legal tech showcase during Duke's Entrepreneurship Week - September 21, 2016
- Community Enterprise Clinic and Start-Up Ventures Clinic students, led by Glazer ’16, help violin store transition to worker-owned co-op - September 16, 2016
- McGann LLMLE '15 named executive director of Blackstone Entrepreneurs Network - August 12, 2016
- Krouse '97 joins leadership of Alumni and Development Office - August 08, 2016
- Porcaro '11 discusses tech innovations to improve delivery of legal aid, government, and social services - June 24, 2016
- Fruth comments on pending Supreme Court cases relating to damages for patent infringement - November 09, 2015
- Ward kicks off "Hackcess to Justice" hackathon - October 28, 2015
- Start-Up Ventures Clinic provides free legal advice to entrepreneurs at Duke Innovation & Entrepreneurship "Bullpen" - October 22, 2015
- Smith Anderson attorneys contribute guidance, expertise to Start-Up Ventures Clinic students - June 04, 2015
- Kovich JD/LLM ’15 reflects on her Duke Law experience - April 28, 2015
- Frey helps guide new network of alumni planning to invest in Duke startups - March 12, 2015
- Heilbronner '91 launches accellerator program for women-led startups - January 29, 2015
- Start-Up Ventures Clinic finds learning opportunities in supporting Triangle social entrepreneurs - March 10, 2014
- Youngkin LLMLE '12 discusses how Duke Law's entrepreneurial curriculum has helped shape her career - November 13, 2013
- Duke Law’s new Center for Innovation Policy promotes innovation that spurs long-term economic growth - November 13, 2013
- Google selects Durham as part of Tech Hub Network - September 25, 2013
- Ward outlines a smart approach to non-disclosure agreements for start-ups - September 23, 2013
- Ward named director of Start-Up Ventures Clinic - June 14, 2013
- Bhargava LLMLE '12 co-founds startup for crowdsourcing real estate investment - May 31, 2013