Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Student Affairs
- Student volunteers assist veterans at Bull City Stand Down - September 30, 2016
- Register now for Wintersession 2017 - September 30, 2016
- Community Enterprise Clinic and Start-Up Ventures Clinic students, led by Glazer ’16, help violin store transition to worker-owned co-op - September 16, 2016
- Civil Justice Clinic secures significant trial judgment for client in landlord-tenant case - September 08, 2016
- Duke Law faculty engage in conversation, art exhibit, on race, justice, and empathy at Nasher Museum - September 06, 2016
- What did Duke Law students do this summer? - August 29, 2016
- Bowling and Benning '17 discuss implications of NLRB decision on grad-student unionization - August 25, 2016
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic client featured in new MTV series - August 18, 2016
- Liu '18 reports on summer internships with Justice Genine D. Edwards of the Kings County Supreme Court - July 25, 2016
- Hooding 2016 - July 22, 2016
- A message to the Duke Law community from Duke BLSA regarding recent police-involved shootings - July 07, 2016
- Hossain '18 receives 2016 Sarah Parker Scholarship from N.C. Association of Women Attorneys - July 05, 2016
- Kim '17 says summer Pandora internship offered insight into legal and business side of tech - June 20, 2016
- In wake of Orlando shooting, Duke GPSC offers support for LGBTQ community and campus resources for counseling and advocacy - June 13, 2016
- Welcoming new scholars, teachers - May 27, 2016
- Anna Johns ’16 - May 27, 2016
- Eggerly ’18 helps foster kids avoid identity theft - May 26, 2016
- Meet Lewis Hutchison, Duke Law’s new assistant dean for student affairs - May 25, 2016
- Kim '16 and Damiano '14 secure DOJ positions through Legal Honors Program - May 13, 2016
- Class of 2016 presents Justin Miller awards at gala - May 13, 2016
- Research project by third-year students Bailey and Jaep cited as support for giving nurse practitioners full practice authority - May 11, 2016
- Duke Law celebrates the Class of 2016 - May 11, 2016
- Charlie Rose ’68, T’64 to address class of 2016 at hooding ceremony - April 27, 2016
- Kim, Pearson featured among outstanding third-year law students - April 25, 2016
- Taylor ’16 argues federal appeal in Third Circuit - April 20, 2016